Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot fetish in video games

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot fetish in video games
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILickToez   Email ILickToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would have never have thought Id see this.

Recently started playin Paper Mario: The Thousand Year door for Gamecube/Wii and theres this dragon in the game that tells you people from all ovewr the land have requested to "smell the bottoms of its feet"

The game never tells if its a girl or boy dragon....but I prefer to think its a girl [Wink]

Posts: 307 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know, my wife plays that game and I read that part and I looked at her, then she lifted up her foot for me to smell. I can't tell if it's a boy or girl dragon either.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow, that's funny. I'll have to check it out some time. I'm a student game designer myself, and will probably add something foot related to my projects in the future.

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pete-The-Feet-Lover:
Oh wow, that's funny. I'll have to check it out some time. I'm a student game designer myself, and will probably add something foot related to my projects in the future.

Brother, you figure out a way to implement barefoot girls into a 2D shooter (my favorite genre of gaming) and I will be a fan for life! [Thumbs Up]

Tomb Raider Legend has Lara Croft losing her heels and braving a gun fight with Japanese gangsters barefoot. What's neat about this is that after you beat the stage, you unlock this "barefoot outfit", and you can go back and replay stages with a barefoot Lara Croft! Her feet make a *skit skit skitting* sound as she runs, as opposed to her usual *clomping* sound while wearing her boots. Jumping even factors in her barefooting, because her feet can make a small slap or a hard fleshy slap depending on the height she falls. Of course broken glass and other obstacles aren't taken into consideration, but this is certainly a good move forward for barefoot girls in video games! [Smile]

Other mentions go to:
Ai Cho Aniki- This blue-haired girl named Rann(if I remember right) drifts in and drops power-ups for you to pick up. She's hot and barefoot and everything, but there's so many muscular guys in thongs in this game that your boner is dead in the water before you can even appreciate Rann. [Cry]

Killer Instinct 2-A barefoot jungle girl named Maya is a playable character, and she's pretty hot. I just never got into the whole "dial-a-combo" system in the K.I. series.

Eternal Champions CD-This game had TWO barefoot girls as playable characters! Such a shame this series never really got off the ground.

I know there's more, but I'm drawing blank at the moment...

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a very interesting find! Of all the places where "feet acceptance" is leaking into several sources, this one stands high!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
quote:
Originally posted by Pete-The-Feet-Lover:
[qb] Oh wow, that's funny. I'll have to check it out some time. I'm a student game designer myself, and will probably add something foot related to my projects in the future.

Brother, you figure out a way to implement barefoot girls into a 2D shooter (my favorite genre of gaming) and I will be a fan for life! [Thumbs Up]
I'll work on that Lou. It would be interesting to have a female character who is barefooted and pins her enemies down with her feet. Perhaps on their noses eh? Then... BANG! Or not. Maybe the player is presented with a moral choice. Shoot the guy or force him to smell her feet. [Mmm]

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
firefirefire
Board Regular
Member # 20799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for firefirefire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are there any actual foot games online?
Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a favorite cut scene in Final Fantasy X for PS2. A cutscene is a movie clip, by the way. Yuna walked barefoot on the surface of water and she has amazingly rendered toes. It's really sexy and the model is so realistic.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn "Christie Monteiro" on Tekken 4 & 5. HOT! Especially in those Amazonion Sandals. Can't wait to see what the graphics of the PS3 have to offer if she makes a reappearence on a hopefully return of another Tekken.

-------------------------
P.S Resident Evil 4 is the best game of all time:) (In my books) 10/10

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As Resident Evil is my f'in series, I've always had longstanding fantasies about Jill and Claire after they've had those long nights of zombie fighting. You never get to see their feet, but just thinking about them has always been quite pleasant.

However, my utmost fantasy foot girl (whose feet, sadly, are never shown) is Yuri Sakazaki from King of Fighters and Art of Fighting. As you guys know, I'm a guy who's a sucker for a girl wearing socks and sneakers, and an even bigger sucker for spandex leggings. Yuri wears both, and I'd just love to peel off her hot, sweat-inducing Converses, peel off her sweaty socks and just stick her feet all over my face. But alas, it's just fantasy.....but then again, that's what fanfiction is all about. I'll be back in a little bit....I've just had a crazy idea.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
However, my utmost fantasy foot girl (whose feet, sadly, are never shown) is Yuri Sakazaki from King of Fighters and Art of Fighting. As you guys know, I'm a guy who's a sucker for a girl wearing socks and sneakers, and an even bigger sucker for spandex leggings. Yuri wears both, and I'd just love to peel off her hot, sweat-inducing Converses, peel off her sweaty socks and just stick her feet all over my face. But alas, it's just fantasy.....but then again, that's what fanfiction is all about. I'll be back in a little bit....I've just had a crazy idea.

Yuri Sakazaki? Cool...I've always thought she was pretty interesting myself. But you missed one game she's made another appearance in: Quiz King of Fighters! [Wink]

And when it comes to Resident Evil, my Bro, you can have Jill and Claire...just give me Ashley Graham! [Mmm] [Big Grin]

While we're talking about video game girls we wish we could see barefoot, I'm gonna have to add Midna to my list. You know, that little imp girl that follows Link around in Twilight Princess? Laugh if you want, but just play that game through, and you will see all too easily why she made it to my list of fantasy girls! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to really like the blonde from Tekken. I think her name was Nina and she fought barefoot.

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links