Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » soles or toes? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: soles or toes?
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha, yeah I can't either. This morning I was getting a handjob from the chick I'm seeing and I had her cute little foot in my hand. I was alternating looking at her red toes and soles to see which would make me cum quicker (position I was in made it hard for me to suck her toes). I think I've cum (pun intended) to the conclusion that soles in my face is the best way to make me blow.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though I originally I was almost exclusively a toe man, now I'm pretty much 50/50 toes and soles. What caused the change was the fact that, after confessing my fetish to my wife and subsequently getting into footplay with her so far most of my footplay and all of my climaxes have been on her soles- so I've become conditioned to sexual arousal by soles, and that includes the soles of others.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mainly a toe man,thats a hard 1 though,I like it all.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles always. But occasionally, a set of toes are so heavenly I love those toes just as much as soles. Like Lexi's purple nails [Woot]
Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
soles
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bidit
Board Regular
Member # 4812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bidit         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles for me, but I like short toes too. Long, "monkey grip" toes turn me off.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Above Existence
Loyal Member
Member # 9489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Above Existence   Email Above Existence       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toes 1st, then soles.

Toes foe the beauty, soles for the footjob.

--------------------
I am 2nd. to God in power. I am the semi-supreme being.

Posts: 73 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely a toes man here.
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
honestly i love looking at both, though i will admit i loved how smooth the soles of the woman i was giving a footrub to felt. once i have more experiences with feet i'll see if anything changes [Big Grin]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shonuff
Member # 2439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shonuff   Email Shonuff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gotta be the soles

--------------------
Who's the master!!!

Posts: 19 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For Me, I am mos def a sole Man first. ~points to My av~ I love my Wife's beautiful soft, smooth soles. I keep her feet in wonderful condition as you all have seen of our posts...especially her soles. Her toes are great too, and so damn sexy....but if I had to choose, it would be her soles.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like wrinkled soles along with curled toes like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sQdd-gpMxA

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow... toughie... i think toes followed so closely by soles.. it's tough. depends on the girl.. and situation.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles without a doubt!

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yeah_i_suck_toes
Loyal Member
Member # 21104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeah_i_suck_toes   Email yeah_i_suck_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's tough to pick, but since my girlfriend has the sexiest soles and toes I have ever seen, I don't think I'm going to have to! And I like it that way! lol
Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links