Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot fetish vids getting flagged and banned-- ridiculous! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot fetish vids getting flagged and banned-- ridiculous!
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
way to go [Smile]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXAyvrxIPjw

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmm, that's pretty dumb what YouTube is doing. Thanks for the link -- it led me to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isiG2Ikljgg

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting "foot fetish" clip you found there, Lars. I think that guy speaks volumes of YouTube banning so many foot videos - I personally believe the presence of feet is going to be a controversial hot-button issue someday down the road.

--

p.s. if that video gets banned than YouTube truly has an even bigger problem.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where do people get their balls posting vids of themselves on the net complaining about their jerkoff material being taken away? I agree with everything he said but does he have no shame?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AFfootdude05:
Very interesting "foot fetish" clip you found there, Lars. I think that guy speaks volumes of YouTube banning so many foot videos - I personally believe the presence of feet is going to be a controversial hot-button issue someday down the road.

I hope that it doesn't become a hot-button, though I think we are really fucking lucky to have a foot-fetish. To me it's like a Tit guy around in a world with exopsed titties. Imagine if the female feet were to become tabu and have to be covered by law.... Hmmmmmmmm Dunno... [Cry]

Thanks for the find Lars, he brings up alotta interesting subjects and I can feel his pain. If anyone leads us outta this predicament, I'll back em' up...... TOTALLY [Mad] [Tongue]

[ March 17, 2007, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've mentioned this before, but what if the powers that be realize that female feet are sexual objects and ban them from public viewing?
But I also agree with Mighty Mike. Does that guy have no shame?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If nothing else, you got to give it up for him for puttig it out there and speaking his mind [Smile] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bidit
Board Regular
Member # 4812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bidit         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with what he said. However, he needs to stop the swearing. You can't win an argument with language like that, its hard to take someone seriously when every other word is F. Also, I am an athiest republican, and would never ban anything. Other than that he makes some good points.

BTW, I feel very lucky to have a foot fetish, it's like being a kid in a candy store.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll give the guy credit for speaking his mind. I just wish he would've mentioned how the female foot vids keep getting banned and pulled off of youtube while anything with the label "gay" and "male foot fetish" has a tendency to not get pulled.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i complained about this months back when Google got control of YouTube.

remember that old crap "Dont be Evil" that Google used to preach - wow how evil can you be - they are one of the few search engines that store ALL of your searches - for what reason - wouldnt be commercial would it ? so they can demographically manipulate the advertising you recive ?

sure, they keep telling the U.S. government "No" whenever they ask for those search results - seriously, do you think that personal data is safe from any government that wants it ?

Google, how low you have fallen.

[Puke]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigi   Author's Homepage   Email Gigi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was thrown off Youtube just before Google announced they bought them. i kept getting canned response and after three inappropriate video notices, I was thrown off youtube. of course i got alot of emails from people asking me why i closed my youtube account. well i havent been back to youtube since.......its sad. my feet are officially banned at youtube. is my belly button next?

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

"Why are you staring at my feet? Is there something wrong with them?"

Posts: 622 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr. white
Elite Trooper
Member # 7461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. white   Email mr. white   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Layla barefeet r fucking amazing! thx man
Posts: 456 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bloody hell, Gigi, that is tragic. You are so great. Youtube has gone to hell.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Big-E
Member # 5915

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big-E   Email Big-E   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to point out that conservatives are the least likely to legislate anything. Conservatism is all about personal liberty.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool enough video and the guy makes a few good points, but I think he made a big mistake by pointing out the right-wing conservative Christians as the potential flaggers and ultimately banners of female foot material on Youtube.

If this particular group of Christians had so much say in what was allowed on Youtube, there wouldn't be any videos for such things as Bible-burnings, disrespecting of Jesus Christ, promoting of Atheism...Evolution...Secular Humanism...Islam, there'd be no gay videos, etc. Like so many other people in Western society, if something gets censored or banned, the first group that gets the blame are the right-wing conservative Christians...but would they target female foot video's when there are such bigger fish to fry on Youtube, so to speak?

Instead of trying to point a finger at a possible group, I think he could've built a more constructive arguement by openly challenging Youtube to explain these actions of censorship. Yes, Youtube is a hypocritical and double-sided operation when some things are censored so easily and so many other things aren't...but as a Christian (and not necessarily a right-winger) myself I can't help but take just a little bit of offense at his unfounded allegations.

Finger-pointing and scapegoating are never good ways to make a point...all this ever does is further divide people and alienate potential supporters.

If this were Nazi Germany the Jews would've caught the blame for this censorship...

If this was segregated America black people would've caught the blame...

If this nation actually liked George Bush and what he says he stands for, the Muslims would've caught the blame...

Now-a-days Christianity is made out to be this big bad creepy ol' boogey man of humanity and personal freedom...and like these other ridiculous examples, it's only a matter of time before people wake up and stop giving this absurd mind-set any form of credibility.

So again, the guy made some good points, but he shot himself down when he tried to find a cause for the censorship...and dropping the F-bomb so many times didn't help him either. Don't get me wrong...I have nothing against this guy, in fact if I remember correctly I think he was the one who posted some Gradius V videos that were pretty awesome. But if he wanted to get taken seriously (which can be debatable), he sure didn't use the right approach.

Hmmm...now that I think about it, since the gay foot videos are getting left alone...maybe the homosexuals are responsible for this censorship!
(I'm kidding of course [Laugh] )

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links