Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is this a fetish thing?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is this a fetish thing?
EvilDevilsGirl
Board Regular
Member # 21381

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EvilDevilsGirl   Email EvilDevilsGirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband appears to have a fetish for feet... but he also loves me in a pair of classy black trousers which hang over my feet or my strappy heels. He also loves black nail polish/varnish.

OK... so... anyone out there understand the black trousers look? or the black nail varnish thing?

Is black a common colour fetish for you guys?

Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jquango456
Board Regular
Member # 21444

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jquango456   Email Jquango456   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like black, very sexy.

I also kind of understand the other thing. Bit of a tease only seeing part of the foot and all.

Post a pic and we can see whats he's talkin about!

Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about the trouser thing but black nail polish is very sexy. It's right up there with silver for me.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toronto_dude
Major Player
Member # 15523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toronto_dude   Email toronto_dude   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Silver is my fav on girls.
Posts: 150 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It really depends for me. I'm not much into black trousers. As for black nail polish, not much of a fan of that, either. I'm more conservative, and would rather see a nice fire red, or maroon, or even pink, on a girl's toenails, but that's just me.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it makes your husband happy and isn't hurting anyone, don't worry about it, just enjoy it. My wife actually enjoys my foot fetish because she just take off her shoes and socks if I'm horny and she's not. She also knows my favorite nail polish color. One Saturday night when we had a "date" set, she was visited by her "monthly friend". So, she polished her toenails silver for me so I could [Jerkoff] !

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love black. Silver is good too if they've got fair skin.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cna understand the black trousers thing. It probably does have something to do with the look of seeing the trousers partially covering your feet, which can be a turn on. Some people in here really have a thing for seeing women dressed in a pair of jeans and wearing high heels. To me, both looks would get my attention so your husband is not alone in that regard.

The black nail polish is sexy too. Even though I really haven't seen it very often in my experience with women's feet, there have been some very fine pictures posted of women's toenails painted that color here's at Wu's.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EvilDevilsGirl:
My husband appears to have a fetish for feet... but he also loves me in a pair of classy black trousers which hang over my feet or my strappy heels. He also loves black nail polish/varnish.

OK... so... anyone out there understand the black trousers look? or the black nail varnish thing?

Is black a common colour fetish for you guys?

Liking feet isnt a fetish,but the clothes thing is, nothin wrong with that.

Dark colored polishe's like black (and others) are really sexy [Drool] because they make the toes really stand out [Mmm]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find that Girls who wear black trousers that sorta flare to hide her feet while they're wearin' strappy heels makes me pay more attention to them. Waitin' to watch while she moves or walks it's sorta like a tease and it gets me goin'..... especially if she has sexy feet. Damn just thinkin' about it..... [Mmm]

Black nail polish works for me [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ipathman
Board Regular
Member # 21526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ipathman   Email ipathman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with the black nail polsin but I like to see the foot thoe no hiding it
Posts: 22 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links