Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Girls that hate to have their feet touched

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Girls that hate to have their feet touched
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 2 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This explanation should put the final nail in the coffin we know as girls that hate to have their feet touched.

I will sum it up in three words "What About Mary?"

If you saw that movie, you'd know Mary's younger brother hated to have his ears touched. He was mentally-challenged, so that was a valid excuse. If a woman dolls her feet up at a salon, but says no one touches her feet she already lied. What she technically means is no one who isn't a professional in some respect, touches my feet.

Any girl who hates to have her feet touched by anyone who is not a trained pedicurist, has psychological baggage. So unless she is mentally-challenged, there is a more deep seated reason for her aversion.

Think about it, one of the most fun things to do to a little girl is to tickle her feet. Problems occur when someone touches a girl's feet inappropriately.

From that point on, best believe anyone who isn't a trained pedicurist, podiatrist, physical therapist, or medical expert will have no chance of touching her feet with her consent.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luckily the new girl I'm seeing is not one of these girls!
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
usually that's true, but there's always the possibility of change. If I'm not mistaken my wife said that many times before and after we were married, only because her feet are so ticklish.

Now she lets me touch, rub and play with them all I want, only complaining of them being ticklish when I'm wiping the cum off her soles! Mind over matter!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a professional,and I have touched a woman's feet that was like that,she let me paint her toe nail's,even tho she was cringing the whole time [Laugh] and her husband was like damn,your the 1st person to ever touch her feet.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Almost all except for my very first and my now current girlfriend HATED their feet bein touched, looked at, or thought about...And several girls I never dated but just spoke to or was friends with.

Sucked, painted, and blew loads all over each of their toes.

And if ya can't deal with your feet bein touched there's no real reason or solid well seated anything about why, and just because they don't like their feet bein touched doesn't mean somebody once inappropriately touched them, some people can't stand being tickled, and since feet are the most ticklish and probably have had them tickled more often than any other kind of attention to their feet would expect most likely any touching would cause said ticklish reaction.

For any of the girls who told me they HATED feet, hated their own feet, or had any other sort of self consciousness going on about themselves(usually with a reason, good or not). And some are just as embarrassed to admit that the attention doesn't bother them as much as you enjoy it, just because they're afraid of being ridiculed
the way we are at times.

Point being... We all have our own reasons for everything, and if you just don't dig what i dig, well that's fine I'll move on...We can still be cool if ya want to, cause everybody has their interests. If ya do, more power to ya and lets be open about it. And if you want to make fun of me, or give me shit over something I enjoy and you can't understand...You're an idiot and intolerant/ignorant of other lifestyles and you don't need to be around.

Be comfortable with yourself and about your interests, confidence is key...And most woman and people around you will as well. Be respectful about expressing your interest and not sounding like a pervert, or a sexually depraved madman...And it'll work out, if it doesn't, you can't change somebody's mind so don't hate them, or try to figure them out or their reasons, because whatever they are just prevent and hold you back from being fully indulged. It's a waste of time, move on.

And for as much shit as most of your guy friends may give ya... When you're talkin about what gets you goin on a girl, and you hole the hell up and don't express your interest in a girls feet because of the way you're afraid to be made fun of and you're with your friends where you should be most comfortable, how can you expect to explain it to a girl? All my friends know, and more times than not, them knowing ended me up landing more chances with more girls feet than anything else just for them joking with me about it around other people and shit... It's much easier when it's out in the open and you dont worry about how others think or feel about it. We know we dont understand it, it just gets us goin we can only explain what we like about it. Not why or how we do.

BAH i went on a long rant again.

Sorry guys.
--Boot

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's true man, it would seem more like a deep seated quirck when they say that shit.

Sometimes though I kinda feel like the creepy guy who makes them to the point where they are like OMG, this professional totally abused my trust barrier for feet. Now I won't want anyone normal to touch them either, LOL

Tickling is fun to do, but my fav is tongue tickling and sniffing, especially when she enjoys it a lot or is totally freaked out. Any extreme reactions is a good one by me [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe they just think feet are gross and just don't want to touch anything that touches feet

maybe they don't worry about a pedicurist touching their feet because they know they aren't going to be fulling around with the pedicurist

some people don't want to stick their toungue in another person's mouth after they had a foot in it

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True mike,

But these same hoes have no problem going ass to mouth.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:

[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

Sursprise...Double standards... [Secret] [Confused]

Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
True mike,

I know

I swear I will never understand people [Confused]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links