Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Friends With [Foot] Benefits... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Friends With [Foot] Benefits...
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have one foot friend with benefits right now. i've been trying to stay away though because she has been acting weird the last couple times. im pretty sure she has a crush on me but i've made it as clear as possible that i only want to be a "foot friend" with her. that might be wrong and i do feel it on my conscience but man sometimes i just HAVE to have her feet. I was even paranoid one time that she was going to try to get my cum off of a towel i used to wipe myself with and try to get it implanted in her so she could have my baby. hahhahah

I want to have one that will have no feelings for me but most girls will usually only let a guy do those type of things with her feet IF she likes him.

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by roynaba:
Yeah I do have a lot of friends like that. The best is Michelle!! She lets me do everything to her feet!!! She is a size 10 with hyper high arches and gives great footjoerbs!! The last she gave me was about 2 months ago. She lives far now so I dont see her that often. Then I havw Candace. I just came out to her about my fetish so far no fj (though I rubbed my dick against her sleepy soles while massaging her)!!!, just massages and foot worship!! She is a wide size 11 with high arches!!! Finally, I have Angie, a petite cuban with high arches and size 6. She gave a fj about 2weeks ago, while watching soap on T.V!!

Of course my wife does not know anything about, it, she'd kill me!!

Sheeeeesh... You must be a "FOOT-MASTER" [Big Grin] . I know there's no quick way to say how you got them but I wish I knew [Cry] . Dayeeem I'm such a suki-baba [Laugh] . I know I should just get off my keishter and do somethin' about it. But instead of me runnin' the "trial & error" scenario, I just wanted to hear from an experienced "Been There, Done That" guy... [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roynaba
Loyal Member
Member # 21745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roynaba   Email roynaba   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
footlongsubzero, I would be glad to tell you about how it all started!!! its kind of long but email me at roy_naba@yahoo.com

As a foot bro, it is my pleasure!!

Posts: 99 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roynaba
Loyal Member
Member # 21745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roynaba   Email roynaba   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
footlongsubzero, I would be glad to tell you about how it all started!!! its kind of long but email me at roy_naba@yahoo.com

As a foot bro, it is my pleasure!!

Posts: 99 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yeah I do have a lot of friends like that. The best is Michelle!! She lets me do everything to her feet!!! She is a size 10 with hyper high arches and gives great footjoerbs!! The last she gave me was about 2 months ago. She lives far now so I dont see her that often. Then I havw Candace. I just came out to her about my fetish so far no fj (though I rubbed my dick against her sleepy soles while massaging her)!!!, just massages and foot worship!! She is a wide size 11 with high arches!!! Finally, I have Angie, a petite cuban with high arches and size 6. She gave a fj about 2weeks ago, while watching soap on T.V!!

You naughty dog! [Evil Grin]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
quote:

You naughty dog! [Evil Grin]
you lucky bastard [Cry]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm in a super happy relationship. i've got friends who don't mind me playing with their feet. (one is suspected of having feelings for me.. but nothing to make me run the other way yet).

because i'm not yet married.. my fiance says i should go easy and not make it a friend with foot benefits (not my style really). but i do enjoy the occassional massage i give her.. she's got the perfect size 10 you can ever wish for!!!

however.. being i'm going to get married in terms of weeks.. that friendship will cool a bit. my lady says.. once i say I do.. she rather i never touch another set of feet.. though she's aware.. that is wishful thinking. and i'll do my best.. but a massage is bound to slip out of my hands at least once while marrie.d

but trust me.. i'll not cheat.. i love my lady too much. and my standards won't let me either.

RPM

p.s. ie.. the most foot fun i've ever had.. was with my lady.. all the friends with foot benefits has been massages and nothing more

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links