Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » RANT!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: RANT!!!
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry for taking up valuable time and space on the board, but i just feel fucking ashamed with my foot fetish. it's not easy having it and being, oh how should i say it, socially inept. i don't know, i just feel fucking cursed or something. anyone who looks at this is open to say anything they want.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FUCK'EM. I get my nut. And chicks will never forget me for kissing thier feet. Anytime my ex's talk to me, they tell me they think of me when they get thier toes done.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude, relax. you have nothing to be ashamed of. it's luck of the draw what turns you on first about a woman. my guess is you haven't had a lot of sex yet. when you do you'll start finding that you like doing all kinds of seemingly crazy shit. then you'll feel like even more of a freak until you start talking to more people and realize that everyone's doing the same stuff... hence it's not really weird.

i remember you from before. I don't think you are socially inept. i think you probably just come on too strong... like your social comfort levels are higher then most people so when you come at them they're not ready. take your time and figure out how to gauge how fast people are able to move.

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey hey hey..... Your makin' it sound like a disability. It aint'. Like I've said in other posts "I think we are really fucking lucky to have a foot-fetish to view feet everywhere openly. To me it's like a Tit guy around in a world with exopsed titties..... C'mon man, I feel I'm blessed with this foot-fetish, not cursed.... There's a whole heap of us here so your not alone....

Stand strong fellow foot-brother, "FOOT GUYS RULE"!!!!

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigi   Author's Homepage   Email Gigi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i think you are not cursed but lucky to have a foot fetish.

i look at it this way. a guy who has a foot fetish looks at a woman beyond the obvious tits and ass and is attracted to a part of a woman that many do not equate with sexuality. But yet there is a whole group of guys who are into feet sexually, its not weird. i enjoy it, i can tell a foot guy when i catch him staring at my feet in public, they are usually embarrassd and i just smile at him and he smiles back. thats you.....and there is nothign wrong with it. I love it that a guy would adore my feet instead of the other obvious bodily features i have.

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

"Why are you staring at my feet? Is there something wrong with them?"

Posts: 622 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im sad that Gigi doesnt have stinky feet [Cry]
Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know it's hard to feel such discomfort in your own skin, but the sooner you come to grips with your fetish, the better you'll feel. If being ashamed and trying to hide the fact that you like feet is making you feel so bad, then maybe you ought to go a different direction and embrace it.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah.. Salvy_Mic is right.

I've been down the road of feeling socialy inept and being ashamed that I like feet.

here's what i've learned.... i've learned this insane quilt from my mom. she was always tying a noose around my neck socially (figuratively speaking). she hates the fact i'm a talker and wants me to be more conservative in life. i'm not that conservative. this is not me.. it's my mom!!! didn't help my dad agrees with her!

the foot thing.. trust me.. you're not alone.. and i know all to well how one can feel weird about it. my co-workers to make me feel comfy.. have not stopped talking about feet for the past 3 weeks.. and always pushing the envelope. i felt weird to the max. but then.. i let it drop.. embraced it.. and now.. i'm even more accepted by the crew I work with! (thankfully it's not all the shifts that way.. since i float between shifts.. and it's only the coolest shifts that embraced it)

bottom line.... give yourself a break.. don't measrue up to someone else's standards. find your own... and as long as they're not illegal or morally bankrupt (you're the judge of that by the way).. then you're cool.

sadly.. not everywhere is cool with the subject of feet.. that is just human nature and geography. but......when you find the place that is more cool.. you'll feel so at home and wonder why you felt weird to begin with.

you're a bright fella.. you aren't just focused exclusively on feet... use your other assets to get cool with the gals.. then... they'll be more enclined to accept and even endulge you a bit.

trust me I know.. now that i'm cool with my interest.. i've got feet offers left and right... but being i'm in a serious relationship.. i don't take full advantage.. i just smile.. because i know.. i'm cool... and the gals know it!!!!!

only wish i came to this realisation earlier.. but.. i wont' cry over spilled milk.. just move on... and enjoy the view!!!

RPM

p..s i've got tons of pics on the hard drive taken by me to prove.. when you're cool.... you can get all the feet you want!!!!!! but you have to be cool so others see it as cool.. when you're ashamed... they'll respond to that and treat you as if your taste is dirty! trust me.. i've heard it from women.. who will let me play with their feet, but not their S/O.. because i'm cool with it.. and the S/O isn't.

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i feel like that sometimes. im only a young man of 20 but i decided that i must accept i love feet and i go with it. its the best advise i can give!

i have opened up to my girlfriend about it and even she accepts it more that i can, even if at times she is not willing to fullfill my fantasys!

we are all born what we are and we cannot choose what turns us on. Just think some people embrace all kinds of strange sexual practises! but we should not be kept back by what we are told should be the "social norm".

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i feel like that sometimes. im only a young man of 20 but i decided that i must accept i love feet and i go with it. its the best advise i can give!

i have opened up to my girlfriend about it and even she accepts it more that i can, even if at times she is not willing to fullfill my fantasys!

we are all born what we are and we cannot choose what turns us on. Just think some people embrace all kinds of strange sexual practises! but we should not be kept back by what we are told should be the "social norm".

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn, i didn't know i'd get a respones like this. and lamp: DOUBLE POST!!!
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To get a more refreshed feel, take the "sex" out of it for starters, and just try to comprehend the truth that when you ask a guy the first thing he notices on a woman; the answers will vary from the ass, to legs, to eyes, back, hair, feet etc. When you look at it from this perspective, it may help to realize that putting great emphasis on one body part isn't so weird after all...

~AF05~

*When society put forth a group of body parts that are sexy about a female....it left one out....feet

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

i just feel bad because i'm not the greatest socially. i mean, i've got friends on my soccer team. but i'm supposed to get on with those guys. and me and girls is just getting worse and worse and worse.
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude...Just keep plugging away...Rome wasnt built in a day...I used to think it was weird to like feet...And not the general (tits n arse)...All i can say is be open about it...And good will come, ooh and the feet too lol [Big Grin]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
give yourself a break... you can do it.. just easy. it's hardest when you think about it. and this girl thing.. .if it's not working... move on.. there are way more fishes in the pond! some take time to get up to speed. trust me. i know.. i wasn't always smooth with the ladies.. i even falter to this day.. but i'm making it work!!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links