Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I like to suck my own toes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I like to suck my own toes
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do know one female who used to like sucking her own toes when she was young. Although she doesn't do it anymore, she really loves to get attention to her feet now, including getting her toes sucked on.

The idea of a woman sucking on her own toes sounds pretty sexy though,... especially if I can watch it happen and then eventually join in! [Evil Grin]

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Man at Chloe's Feet
Board Regular
Member # 14935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Man at Chloe's Feet   Email The Man at Chloe's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bloody hell. Wish I knew some girls like that...

--------------------
The Man In Black
https://www.mistresschloerose.com

Posts: 23 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jeanette's Midnight Snack:
Bloody hell. Wish I knew some girls like that...

Me too [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Knows2Tows
Board Regular
Member # 20589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Knows2Tows   Email Knows2Tows   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a wonderful turn on to see a women sucking her own toes. But it is that much more pleasurable for me to do the sucking. Do you have a scent that arouses you when you suck on your feet. The gentle smell of a womans foot, especailly where the ball of the foot meet the toes is so erotic I feel the pre-cum swelling to my tip with no friction.

--------------------
Insatiable Foot Lover

Posts: 13 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetrnice
BANNED
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetrnice   Email feetrnice       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its more common than you think. most people with foot fetishes will have shoes or socks on most of the time, because if they were barefoot, the fetish would go wild. You may have a more extreme case. But i see nothing wrong with it. I find it very sexy. I have even seen videos of girls worshiping their own feet.
Posts: 26 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by natalya_night:
I have been very flexible since I can remember I actually had a biting habit when I was a kid but as a female I understadably didn't want to bite my fingernails; whereas everyone would see, so I would bite my toenails in private. (I don't any more; as you can see) once I grew up I stopped that but now I find my self becoming excited by the thought of putting my foot in my mouth, so during most of my foot sessions I end up with my lips wrapped around my toes, OR biting my arch which I like to have done any way. It seems to make the guys blast off rather quickly as well, All of which I like. Is there a word to desribe having a foot fetish with your own feet??? [Mmm]

So do you like the taste, or the texture, or just the way it feels to you?

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links