Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » so i was watching CSI....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: so i was watching CSI....
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the Las Vegas version i might add, and the guy they happened to be after this time was a foot fetishist. got to see quite a few nice shots of feet, and one of the female detectives happened to comment on a victim's feet saying something along the lines of "she does have some nice feet." basically the guy pretended to be a firefighter so he could gain entry to the women's home and then paint their nails and tape himself rubbing their feet while they were sedated.

granted doesn't exactly shine the greatest light on those of us who like feet, but still the whole time i'm watching it i'm just thinking "wow a whole show about feet" [Laugh] just thought i'd share that and see if anyone else caught that episode.

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Old news RJ82- that's a repeat. Search the archives on "CSI" and you'll find our previous discussions on that matter. :-)
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watch that show all the time...*Wonders how I missed it* lol
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Old news RJ82- that's a repeat. Search the archives on "CSI" and you'll find our previous discussions on that matter. :-)

well i don't watch the show regularly, just every now and then i'll stop on a show so i wasn't too sure. still was cool though [Laugh]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greg is a foot fetishist. It is established in an early episode when he goes out on a date and Grissom asks if she had nice feet, so he obviously knows.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
Originally posted by wiggler:
Greg is a foot fetishist. It is established in an early episode when he goes out on a date and Grissom asks if she had nice feet, so he obviously knows.

which one is he? like i said i haven't really watched the show all that much, so i'm not familiar with who is who.
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greg's the real young, somewhat nerdy, really offbeat CSI. Usually works in the labs as opposed to the field and is the designated comic relief guy of the show.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links