Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » shoe store feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: shoe store feet
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just yesterday i was out shopping with my mom and sister before i had to go to work, and they decided they wanted to look at this shoe store. seen several nice pairs of feet, and one really great sole shot from a woman who was getting ready to put on one of those thingies they give you before you try on shoes. other than that i really don't like going into shoe stores, though it can be nice when you get to see all kinds of beautiful feet.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm always excited when I enter a womans shoe store. Sorta like (as they say) "A kid in a candy store". [Roll Eyes] . The smell of fresh shoe leather brings a smile [Smile] and the look of those sexy strappy heels, sandals, pumps etc.... just waitin' to be sweated out by some sexy young lady. (BTW I may have a fetish for womans shoes aswell, but I ain't gay [Cool] ).

Catchin' women tryin' on shoes, when they do a "quick' try" (without sittin down) like they slip off the shoe that they're wearin' drop the new one on the floor (Or even better lift their heel from behind to the shoe in her hand which gives an excellent sole shot) and walk to the mirror flexing, arching, pointing their feet/toes is just..... aaaaaaaaaahhh [Joint] .

[ March 26, 2007, 12:50 AM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember trying to get a job some years ago @ a piercing pagona(jewlery stand ina mall)onely cause the candies shoestore was right infront of it so I'd be able to look @ feet all day.shame that never happened tho lol.
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree with Sub Zero, I love taking Wifey shoe shopping. We went just last weekend to DSW shoe warehouse, and the place was packed with hot Moms, college co-eds, and beautiful women shopping for summer shoes. I was in heaven. Not too mention, I had My beautiful Wife with me modeling shoes for me. As I walked around trying to find the perfect pair of wedge slides for her, of course I was watching all the women try on shoes...slipping on and off their old shoes in favor of the new ones...women walking around barefoot shopping. It was so wonderful...and what made it even better was Wifey pointing out women she thought who's feet I might find sexy. She is so cool like that. I love shoe shopping with her!!!

And I did buy her a sexy pair of high heeled Steve Madden slides...they look so sexy on her, and We will be taking pics of her sexy feet wearing them soon.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
I'm always excited when I enter a womans shoe store. Sorta like (as they say) "A kid in a candy store". The smell of fresh shoe leather brings a smile and the look of those sexy strappy heels, sandals, pumps etc.... (BTW I may have a fetish for womans shoes as well, but I ain't gay).

Catchin' women tryin' on shoes, when they do a "quick' try" (without sittin down) like they slip off the shoe that they're wearin' drop the new one on the floor (Or even better lift there heel from behind to the shoe in her hand which gives an excellent sole shot) and walk to the mirror flexing, arching, pointing their feet/toes is just..... aaaaaaaaaahhh [Joint] . [/QB]

You summed the activities and excitement up pretty well my man! Desribed it so well I had flash backs to the last time I was in the show store with my wife! Very hot indeed!

And btw- there's nothing gay about having a shoe fetish. Shoes don't do it for me but sandals and flip-flops do!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2swift: that's the same store we went to, DSW Shoe Warehouse [Big Grin] i couldn't for the life of me remember what the name was. but yeah i was basically doing the same thing, while my mom and sister we looking at shoes i was looking at something else [Wink]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I followed a friend from university to the shoe store some days ago. It was great. She wore black leather boots and dark socks and when she should try one of the new shoes she removed both boots and socks so I could see her little peal foot. Two girls at her side were completely barefoot with both sneakers and socks off while testing some pair of shoes!
Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was at Wal-Mart last weekend and noticed this woman sliding off one of her flats and walked around with a new shoe on. Wow, it was hot - I couldn't keep my eyes off her feet and I didn't even care if she noticed!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KissesLadiesFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 14769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KissesLadiesFeet   Email KissesLadiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I take my lovely wife for shoes sometimes, too, and I enjoy it. She has a seat, and I bring her the shoes she wants to try from the salesperson who brings them to me (in "self-serve" places like PayLess and DSW, you fetch them yourself.) I love to then kneel at her feet and help her with them, almost making a show of holding her foot in my hand as I slip them off and on. I know I'm making all the other guys jealous because she is so pretty and has great legs, and all the ladies envious as they wish their men would be as "doting" for them.. I can often see it in their eyes..
Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
Originally posted by KissesLadiesFeet:
I take my lovely wife for shoes sometimes, too, and I enjoy it. She has a seat, and I bring her the shoes she wants to try from the salesperson who brings them to me (in "self-serve" places like PayLess and DSW, you fetch them yourself.) I love to then kneel at her feet and help her with them, almost making a show of holding her foot in my hand as I slip them off and on. I know I'm making all the other guys jealous because she is so pretty and has great legs, and all the ladies envious as they wish their men would be as "doting" for them.. I can often see it in their eyes..

real smooth [Thumbs Up]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links