Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » New Foot Perv Vittoria (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New Foot Perv Vittoria
Vittoria Erotica
Loyal Member
Member # 21753

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vittoria Erotica   Author's Homepage   Email Vittoria Erotica   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone!

I just signed up here and wanted to introduce myself. I'm a fellow foot fetishist. I love to wear high heels and stockings. Having my feet worshipped is one of the best things! I like to have my feet massaged, licked, and sucked very nice and sensually.

I have to admit though.... I also like it ROUGH! I love to walk all over someone's face and body and weenie [Smile] with shoes and without.

My feet are an 8.5 but all shoes are different. Some of my pairs are 7 and some 9!!!!! [Eek!]

Last night I was at a foot fetish party and it was GREAT! I had lots of people who like exactly what I do all in the same room! If you've never been to one you need to check it out.

I am about to post some pictures and will come back here and post a link when I do!

Keep on lickin those toes!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 67 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vittoria Erotica
Loyal Member
Member # 21753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vittoria Erotica   Author's Homepage   Email Vittoria Erotica   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok I posted some pics so you know my flavor. Enjoy!

Vittoria's Feet

--------------------
 -

Posts: 67 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vittoria Erotica
Loyal Member
Member # 21753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vittoria Erotica   Author's Homepage   Email Vittoria Erotica   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awwww thanks! I appreciate that. Yes you should definitely try it. Its such fun [Smile]

Glad you liked the pics. I'll definitely be posting more!

--------------------
 -

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never had the pleasure of attendin' one of these 'foot parties' but wish I did [Cry] . Anywayze your Avatar is such a HOT tease and I could just get off on that [Jerkoff] .

Oh well Welcome to WU's foot forum. I luv it here and I hope you will too [Wink]

P.S Wooops! [Eek!] ... slipped up on that last one it was incomplete and I didn't realize it went through..... Sorry bout that [Wink] Your pics are SMOKIN'!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vittoria Erotica
Loyal Member
Member # 21753

Maybe one day. Yes I love to HOT TEASE! [Big Grin] Hope you have fun wankin off!

I think I will be at WU's a lot.... it's great!

--------------------
 -

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's just say I like your flavor!

[Mmm]

p.s. Welcome to Wu's!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vittoria Erotica
Loyal Member
Member # 21753

I'm glad you like Vittoria flavor!

Thanks for the welcome. Happy to be here!

--------------------
 -

pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sup vittoria

welcome, and i must say dayum i like your feet and that avatar too... aside from you bein beautiful, its soo fliiirty... but i take it that you wanted to torture us like that [Big Grin]

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Mmm] what nice looking feet you have there. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome [Cheers]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is indeed an empty life for a foot lover without a beautiful woman to worship. Women like you make the world turn, Vittoria Erotica. Your beautiful feet are meant to receive much love and admiration.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Vittoria is awesome - she just worked my foot worship party in Philadelphia last night - what a goddess!!

She'll be back for more indeed!

John
www.phillyfootworship.com
www.clips4sale.com/store/2990

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I licked those barefeet last night at my Foot Party in Phila!! She is unbelievable - the best, most wrinkled soles ever and she's a great girl with an awesome personailty to match!! If you are in the Philadelphia aea, please do yourself a favor and attend one of the foot worship parties and worship her feet IN-PERSON! Vittoria works our parties and is available for private sessions, too. Please email me for more info at flex1034@aol.com. Don't mis out on her - she is incredible!

Thanks!

John
www.phillyfootworship.com
www.clips4sale.com/store/2990

--------------------
John
Philadelphia Foot Worship Parties
Contact me for Info

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vittoria Erotica
Loyal Member
Member # 21753

Oh yea! We all had a great time at the foot party. I love sessions!

Yes I do want to torture you! Tease with my feet [Big Grin]

LICK EM!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
 -

pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vittoria Erotica:
Oh yea! We all had a great time at the foot party. I love sessions!

Yes I do want to torture you! Tease with my feet [Big Grin]

LICK EM!!!!!!!!!

licking them is my expertise [Big Grin] [Wink]

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links