Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What's your avatar (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: What's your avatar
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine is of Ashley from footpixies.com
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr_D
Member # 21956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr_D   Author's Homepage   Email Mr_D   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Genie, ur feet r the best
Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
brick from anchorman!
Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My av is me. Its a pic I took myself a looong time ago when I first got my digi cam. I did the crap ass edit job myself too...lol. In case you cant read whats where my head was it says "404-File not found"
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamp:
brick from anchorman!

Sorry to go a lil' off the subject here but just that there was a part on Anchorman that had me rollin' on the floor laughin' for hours... The Sex Panther Cologne Scene the quote.. "60% of the time... It works everytime"..... [Tongue]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine is some dude that takes all the photos and runs my site. Hmm... and oh yeah, there are like some of the sole mates in'em too. Heehee...

Adam X,
Glad you like that avatar. Here is one of the updated new ones of Carmen if you like:

http://www.solesofsilk.com/images/avatars/sole_mate_cards/av-smc-carmen.jpg

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My avatar is from an old picture I found a LONG time ago. I played around with it in Photoshop and what you see is the result. I was attracted to the long toes.

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine is Malory from Girlswithfeet.com. She sent it to me for me to use as i am a big fan of hers. Originally my avatar was my wife's feet but the avatar was too big.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine is fellow foot fetishist Glen Quagmire from Family Guy...

GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGITY GOO!!!

[Cool]

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Knows2Tows
Board Regular
Member # 20589

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Knows2Tows   Email Knows2Tows   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've just started posting on Wu's excellent foot forum. Can some one educate me on how to add an Avatar? [Joint]

--------------------
Insatiable Foot Lover

Posts: 13 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Knows2Tows:
I've just started posting on Wu's excellent foot forum. Can some one educate me on how to add an Avatar? [Joint]

Yup, instructions are in the picture section in the main menu. Here's a short cut: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=002173

While I'm here might aswell explain' my handle. Subzero is a hidden cold chilled out mysterious dude and I luv (12")FootLongSubway sandwiches, hence the obvious [Wink] (Might start a new thread on this one)

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine is one of my favourite pics of my lovely wife. Gotta luv her toes! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
natalya_night
Board Regular
Member # 21652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for natalya_night   Author's Homepage   Email natalya_night   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My avatar is from a photo shoot that I done for thestockingroom.com This one of my favorite pics of my feet because they are always bare...but its good to know that they still look good without being naked. LOL

--------------------
~Ms. Natalya Night~ Select Few_Chicago Foot Parties >>> http://www.myspace.com/natalya_night www.clips4sale.com/?1633

Posts: 18 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
mines a photoshop of some girl from an old roommates.com commercial who was disgusted by her roomie using her toothbrush... i took her disgusted face and photoshopped it behind a nice pair of legs and feet i found on the net, then i took another photoshop of this perverted old man who liked to lick feet (Eric Holman from popular foot site FM Concepts) and I stuck him on the sucking end of the picture so that it all makes for a nice real appeal in creepy foot fetish style [Wink] ...oh and it gives a big naughty boner too, LOL

Your new avatar is one of my faves. I prefer it to the one of you posing in front of the mirror. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wifey Scrunching
YOGI

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links