Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Fishnets VS Fencenets (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Fishnets VS Fencenets
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In emails many foot uys seem to confuse the two.the difference of course being that the fencenet holes are bigger,which allows all of the toes to come through the holes and they are left uncovered....

Most of you would prefer the toes to come through right?
discuss [Big Grin]

oh and heres a picture of me in fencenets for reference.
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r82/sukifeet/1315819616_l.jpg

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really don't like either of those. I much prefer bare, but I also enjoy a pair in VERY sheer black hose. Fishnets and fencenets are just too distracting for me.

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as long as the smell is burried within the fibres, its all cool.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the fencenet ones better definately.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont really like either as well...i would prefer normal stockings, but if choosing between the two..fishnets, becuz the toes dont come out.
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, as they say...you learn something everyday. I just thought they were a large fishnet! Thanks for educatin' me!

I've always been a totally bare feet lover, never caring much for fishnets and fencenets- until recently. They are slowly growing on me. I guess at my age I'm just looking for new stuff and new experiences.

Visually I do like the fencenets better because of the toes coming through. And even though fencenets would also give a different tactile sensation over the legs/body somehow the fishnets are even more appealing to me from that aspect.

As I shared here before, I found a very inexpensive fishnet bodysuit (halter back and crotchless btw :-)at Spencer Gifts. I bought one for my wife, but haven't gotten her into it yet. I'm waiting for a special occassion.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in photos.. don't matter to me much either way. each has it's own beauty.

in real life.. i rather hose.. the sheerer the better.

somehow my lady thinks i love fishnets and rather shy away from fencenets (just learned the difference today). no matter how much i try to remind her i prefer hose.. she still is hung on the idea i love fishnets and will wear that on special occassion. oh well. i'm assuming she likes it more.. so.. i go along. variety never hurts

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love fishnets, but now that i've seen you in those fencenets i love those too [Big Grin]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pic Mona!

Given the choice, I would prefer fencenets for the exact reason you stated...more exposure.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I absolutely hate fishnets. There's nothing less sexy to me, pantyhose/stocking wise, than fishnets. Fencenets, never heard that term before, on the other I actually find very sexy.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mph201
Board Regular
Member # 21316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mph201   Email mph201   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've gotta say that I love fencenets..and I LOVE when the toes are sticking out of them.
Posts: 12 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RJ82:
i love fishnets, but now that i've seen you in those fencenets i love those too [Big Grin]

I 2nd that! [Drool]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
both are sexy. i like to see a girl walking about in fishnets but facenets look dirtier to me, & in terms of footjobs the facenets would be way better.

you toes look hot sticking out!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont like nets at all. I prefer sheer nylon any day.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beamont
Loyal Member
Member # 21780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beamont   Email beamont   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer nylon but fishnets are sexy
Posts: 94 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links