Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hasta La Vista (Sadly) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hasta La Vista (Sadly)
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To all My foot friends at WU's:

Starting next week my job is taking me away from my home and wife in Florida to Virginia for the next five months. I'm going to be staying with my brother-in-law (that's who I work for) and consequently won't have my own computer or the privacy I have here at home. Conseqently I won't be able to visit WU's and participate in the forum.

Though I'm not sure how much you'll miss my rantings and ravings, I can't tell you how much I'm gonna miss the information, debates, interactions, visual stimulation and comraderie that I find here everyday (usually at the start of every day). It's gonna be a tough five months.

Fortunately since spring is upon us and summer right around the corner I'm still hoping to be able to see lots of feet.

You guys and gals take care of yourselves, and each other!

Hope to be back active again in late August/early September.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God speed to you! be safe and come back at your first chance. I'm going to miss our chats... our dialogues... and your input.

we'll meet up again.. have a great 5 months

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
take care man [Cheers]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, where in Va.? The Univ. of Virginia is a great place to see gorgeous feet. Tons of really pretty girls with feet to die for! Seems to be more there than on most campuses I've visited. Go to "The Corner" to a coffee shop etc. TONS of pretty feet exposed there.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where there's a will, there is a way... even though you'll be away... I'm sure outta these 5mths you'll find a way of poppin' on to the board now and again...... If so MAKE YOUR PRESENCE FELT [Smile] .

If not..... you'll be away from your wife which means you'll become more engaged with Ms Palm'er.. Hope you have good stories for us when you return.... So long "& May The Force Be With You"...(per se)..... [Cheers]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna miss you Bro... [Cry]

Be careful, and get back in here as soon as you're able!
[Cheers]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have a good one,feetluvr
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have some feet for us Feetluvr.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reanimation
Major Player
Member # 2136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reanimation   Email reanimation   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
take it easy bro. all the best from the caribbean
Posts: 165 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5 months away from your wife? Is she cool with this? Shouldn't she be asking for her brother's head on a plate?

If I were you I'd invest in a cheap laptop to tap in on here when you can. Or maybe just log on to your bro's computer and clean out the history when you're done.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get back safely and make your presense felt!

Cheers, Bro! [Cheers]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually dude, if you can afford one, just get a lap top. A real basic one just for net surfing. You can plug in anywhere with a connection.

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
5 months away from your wife? Is she cool with this? Shouldn't she be asking for her brother's head on a plate?

The plan actually was for my wife to quit her job and come with me, so she could also work with us, but my BIL doesn't have the capital to pay her salary & bennies. There's an outside chance this still may happen, but I'm not holding my breath.

quote:
If I were you I'd invest in a cheap laptop to tap in on here when you can. Or maybe just log on to your bro's computer and clean out the history when you're done.
If I had enough cash I'd be all over a laptop in a heartbeat, for home use as well as away. But with two kids in college, four cars on the road, etc, we're pretty tight.

I've "snuck on" a few times in the past when I've had to go up there before, clearing the history file when I'm done. Problem is he never does that, and with two teens of his own, could get suspicious very quickly. In addition, the side room where their office (and computer) is located has no curtains and looks across (not directly but at an angle) into the neighbor's office/computer room in a direction where they can see the screen on our computer. Too easy for one of them to be standing in that room and decipering what I'm looking at (btw the neighbor guy works for the CIA). Just too chancy. I got pretty big balls- but not that big.

Thanks for all your kind words. It's gonna tear me not not to hop on here every day.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feetluvr,

best to you.. but one last thougth (hopefully a genial one)

the public library has accounts there..and many have very private rooms for pc use.. and they automatically clear histories... and you can too.

if they're not too firewalled.. you can get to Wu's... as well as internet cafe (if you want to pay for the access)

also.. university campus can grant some pass for research purpose.. less private.. but you can beon the forum and avoid the pics area.. but chat here.

just a thought.

be safe. i can't think of 5 months without seeing my lady.. but i've heard folks do it.. best to you!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the best.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links