Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » "Senater _____ Likes Women's Feet!" (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: "Senater _____ Likes Women's Feet!"
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A recent thread about open-toed shoes being banned from Capitol Hill gave me this idea: What if it was revealed that one of our politicians has a foot fetish?
Monica Lewinsky gave foot jobs to Bill Clinton! Mark Foley sent inapropriate emails to female pages concerning their feet! Laura Bush revealed that George loves to see her walk around the oval office barefooted!
Would this legimentize our fetish, do you think--or make us look like even bigger weirdos?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monica giving the prez footjobs is a confirmed fact? I haven't heard that, but I do know that she has fantastic looking feet. Seeing the the former prez is 25% horned dog, I can only imagine the job she did for him.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, no, I was just using that as an example (and the others, too).

--------------------

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dougie that's an excellent point with good ol' Rudi - what if it's really Rudy Guiliani...?! Like Rudi, also Semi-retired from politics well is Giuliani was New York City's mayor until the end of 2001, and is now actively campaigning for president - I think a big name could make a big impact by revealing their fetish. Some may say it's like a guy telling us he likes boobs or ass - it's a little bit different as the every day guy isn't open to people he likes feet. Just some food for thought.

~AF05~

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, if that stuff ever leaked, i'd be inspired to run for public office... not that I'd ever stand a chance, LOL

but it'd be inspirational nonetheless

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look up Dick Morris from back in the Clinton days. He had a long time affair with a D.C. prositute which mostly was induldging in his foot fetish. Made the news back in the 90's.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Look up Dick Morris from back in the Clinton days. He had a long time affair with a D.C. prositute which mostly was induldging in his foot fetish. Made the news back in the 90's.

Yes, I have heard Dick Morris had a foot fetish.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Interesting, I don't remember that scandal!

--------------------

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never knew about the Dick Morris scandal until it came up on Wus...hell before that I had never even heard of Dick Morris.

~AF05~

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1) George W. Bush is too much of an uptight conservative Christian to admit to having a foot thing. He might, but he'd probably spend more time praying about it than indulging in it. And if that failed, there's always a three-week rehab, followed by a quick cross-examination by the Southern Baptist's Convention to assure us he is cured of it.

2) Mark Foley is probably one of those pervs who bookmarked "The Lickable Toes of Ricardo" clips on Youtube. He's not confused about which team he plays for, so he stands a good chance of being high on his newfound exploration of boy feet, especially now that no one gives a rat's ass anymore.

And 3) Bill Clinton stuck a cigar in a chick's bearded clam. And Monica Lewinsky had nice feet and always had her toes painted. And she and Hilary both appeared in magazines sans shoes and socks. Even President Shit-for-Brains could connect those dots, even if he's too busy preparing his "Six Years of Keeping the White House Free From Oral Sex" speech at his latest bookburning.

Fight Global Warming, bitches.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MsJessica
Board Regular
Member # 21953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MsJessica   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL You guys are killing me! Men like feet! IT IS NORMAL! IT IS DOCUMENTED AS THE MOST COMMON SEXUAL INTEREST OUTSIDE OF THE "RECOGNIZED" BIG 3 AREAS ON A WOMAN! Just remember that a fetish is a diagnosis when one cannot complete the sexual act without significant involvement of the desired object. Most men have at least 3 interests outside of the Big 3, and feet are #1! A horn dog like Big Bill!? Are you kidding me?

--------------------
MsJessica

Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The problem with any politician admitting to anything that's not considered totally mainstream is that, due to the lust for power, there are folks with lots of resources ready to gun them down. Unfortunate in many respects.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leglover1000
Loyal Member
Member # 22095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leglover1000   Email leglover1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MsJessica:
LOL You guys are killing me! Men like feet! IT IS NORMAL! IT IS DOCUMENTED AS THE MOST COMMON SEXUAL INTEREST OUTSIDE OF THE "RECOGNIZED" BIG 3 AREAS ON A WOMAN! Just remember that a fetish is a diagnosis when one cannot complete the sexual act without significant involvement of the desired object. Most men have at least 3 interests outside of the Big 3, and feet are #1! A horn dog like Big Bill!? Are you kidding me?

If it was so common, how come men are afraid to admit it? A guy saying a babe has nice feet will be laughed at by a breast/ass man.
Posts: 58 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

In my view, the reality is foot fetishes are common...admitting them is what eludes society...find the middle ground and we've got a fourth body part on a woman that won't be considered a 'fetish' body part.

~AF05~

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the fact that celebrities are coming forward like Tarantino make it a little better although most people view him as a weird guy but i wouldn't mind being in his company during filming [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links