Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » problem (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: problem
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've been having this problem for a while controlling myself around girls with the foot fetish and bringing it up. any advice for that?
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would probably keep it under wraps until you actually go out on a date. If you're just throwing it out while talking to someone during conversation and then continually talking about it you are probably freaking them out. I would liken it to pretty much just bringing up the joys of bukkake. What may intrigue them the first time you talk about it will start to make them nervous if you keep obsessing on it.

I think action is better than words in the area of foot fetish. I don't sit around with my wife discussing my foot fetish. Mind you she's known about it pretty much since the first time I attacked her feet when we were dating. I think you should probably just let it out whenever you get close enough to a gal to where the opening come up during an intimate moment to just do it.

If you have to discuss stuff that's what you have us on the board for.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i guess. it's just most of the time i throw it out there to keep a conversation going. usually, it goes downhill before i get to that point.

and the keep it under wraps until i get a GF thing sounds good, if i could actually get one. this is partly the reason why i end up so open about it, because i probably won't get one anyway.

sorry for the low self-esteem coffee break there [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone can find a girlfriend/boyfriend. You just have to relax and not try so hard to make a conversation. Which translates to not trying to prepare yourself for a conversation with witty responses, subjects to talk about, etc. Most importantly you should be a good listener and take a gal's lead on a conversation.

Or in my case whenever my wife is talking it usually just goes in one ear and out the other and I just nod alot and go "Mmmm hmmm." That doesn't work for everyone though...

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

i think i'm a good listener, but i have no clue how to lead a conversation. plus, i don't know how to even relax to make it work. conversation as a whole's never been a strong point of mine.
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
i think i'm a good listener, but i have no clue how to lead a conversation. plus, i don't know how to even relax to make it work. conversation as a whole's never been a strong point of mine.

The easiest way to carry on a convo with a girl you're really attracted to is simply to get sex off the brain. I'm serious Bro...you just remove sex or the possibility thereof from your thoughts while talking to her, and you will relax like you wouldn't believe.

I think it's safe to say that the reason you get so wound up is because you're hoping, somewhere in the back of your mind, that you'll make a good impression on the girl. By making a good impression she might be attracted to you, right? Then it's easy...

Don't worry about making a good impression. By worrying you hamper yourself and cripple your personality...and let's face it, if your personality is limping forward, NOBODY is going to take you seriously. Just relax and conversation will come easier than you think.

Of course too the subject-matter of the conversation is important. If a girl is wanting to talk about something totally asinine like, say, the crap in the tabloids, then don't feel obligated to seem interested. Nuts to that convo...try to work it around to something that you want to talk about.

And no Bro, talking about your attraction to female feet isn't the best thing to always fall back on. Talk about other things that interest you, and see if she bites the line.

Also keep in mind that if a convo falls apart, then it's not always your fault...it could be her's just as easily. And remember too that sometimes it's nobody's fault...some people just don't mesh.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Easiest things to talk about: Movies you've seen recently or want to see, music, current events, sporting events (that's my kryptonite), etc.

Like Lou said drop the sex thoughts completely out of your head no matter how tough it may be. If you can just strike up a conversation as with a gal about a subject that you are just as interested and discussing with your buddies you will definitely do better.

--------------------

FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

most of the girls like talking about random shit or class. and like football (which i hate talking about, but can talk for hours about) idk, i just want a good impression so i can get closer to friendship, i gave up on the sex part months ago.
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of good points made here about not obsessing over liking feet and not mentioning it to begin with. Also, I think Lou has the best approach by taking sex out of the whole equation. That totally changes your frame of mind and gets that "goal" of "I have to get laid" out of the picture. If you go in without that kind of pressure, you'll find it much easier to just kick back and enjoy yourself.

I also believe that actions are a much better approach when it comes to sharing your love of female feet. It works much better than bringing it up in conversation. For some reason, verbalizing it with women tends not to work all that great from my experience.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

ehhh, i can't really let my actions speak for themselves either. just too scared of what can happen
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

sorry if i've become the most hated guy on the board [Confused]
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[Laugh] Will you relax already?! Come on Bro...why would anybody hate you? You just have some personal stumble blocks you need to overcome, that's hardly a reason for anybody to hate you. Hell, I think it's pretty cool of you to trust the good people of these forums enough to bare your soul like this. Other forums I've seen, those guys would've flamed you to hell and back...but we're obviously not like that around here.

Kick back, have a beer (or a soda if you prefer), and chill Bro. You don't have to worry so much.
[Cheers]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:

wtf!!!

i'm never drinking during a school day ever again, sorry about that. [Blush]

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
quote:

wtf!!!

i'm never drinking during a school day ever again, sorry about that. [Blush]

That's it for you young man! No more booze for a month! Consider yourself prohibited!

[Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

NNOOOO!!!!! [Cry]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links