Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » WWE Divas Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: WWE Divas Feet
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Among the current crop of WWE Divas around right now, which diva has the sexiest feet?

In my personal opinion it would have to be either Candice Michelle (who has experience as a foot fetish model with FM Concepts Inc under the name of Mackenzie Montgomery) or Maria who took her beautiful fishnet stockings off during Extreme Strip Poker.

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You just mentioned them. Though never seen em close up.... My personal faves would be Candice Michelle and Maria [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maria is my choice!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Candice Michelle, just because i saw her get her toes sucked and it was A.W.E.S.O.M.E.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm.

I'd say Maria, Victoria, Mickie, Ariel, Jillian and Trinity.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to watch WWE for like 8 years and it seems like right after I stopped I was hearing left and right about foot fetish-related stuff like Snistky going for Lita's sexy feet (I waited to see them for years and years and after I left the socks came off). Now I hear Candace Michelle got her toes SUCKED... My favorite WWE feet from "back in the day" [early 00's] would be a toss-up between Trish Stratus, Lita and Ivory.

~AF05~

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do the girls actually wrestle barefooted, or do they wear boots?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4merly lover_of_feet11
Board Regular
Member # 21284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4merly lover_of_feet11   Email 4merly lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kelly Kelly has ZERO talent, but some of the sexiest feet you can find. I've seen them from a few angles in the past few issues of WWE Magazine.

I went to a Smackdown/ECW untelevised event 2 months ago and sat front row. I must say that Queen Sharmell has delectably gorgeous feet as well. She stood right across the guardrail where I was sitting and believe me, I noticed! Her toenails were painted a lovely coat of Black Cherry colored polish.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DAONTA
Member # 22309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DAONTA   Email DAONTA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I THINK KRISTAL FROM WWE SMACKDOWN HAS VERY PRETTY FEET I SAW A SHOW WEAR SHE CAME TO THE RING WHEN LAYLA WAS IN THE RING KRISTAL HAD ON SOME HEELS AND WHEN THEY STARTED FIGHTING KRISTALS HEEL'S CAME OFF AND THEY SHOWED HER FEET THEY WAS VERY PRETTY
Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shelly matinez aka ariel has some AMAZING feet,idk if her sites still up if its not,i posted the sole pics sometime ago on here maybe you can find if intrested..after her id have to say candice ofcourse.and you guys are aware that mikie james did a foot fetish spread right?
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vineofthorns:
shelly matinez aka ariel has some AMAZING feet,idk if her sites still up if its not,i posted the sole pics sometime ago on here maybe you can find if intrested..after her id have to say candice ofcourse.and you guys are aware that mikie james did a foot fetish spread right?

Yeah, that wasn't all she spread either.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4merly lover_of_feet11
Board Regular
Member # 21284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4merly lover_of_feet11   Email 4merly lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No...not aware of Mickie's foot modeling spread. Can you find any pics or links? I am aware of Candace Michelle's spread, of which I've seen and found her feet to be wonderful. I wish I could see some of the foot fetish movies she's done on the past under the alias "Mackenzie Montgomery".
Posts: 17 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3073609170245686761&q=Mackenzie+Montgomery

You mean like this? Yeah, it's definitely a favorite here at Wu's.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 4merly lover_of_feet11:
No...not aware of Mickie's foot modeling spread. Can you find any pics or links? I am aware of Candace Michelle's spread, of which I've seen and found her feet to be wonderful. I wish I could see some of the foot fetish movies she's done on the past under the alias "Mackenzie Montgomery".

mickie posed under her name for legshow magazine sometime ago and I had the issue,but threw it out along with the rest of ff mags I had when I moved.shes with a guy that resembles chris masters and if I remember correctly wore tan stockings(cuban heel)for most of the spread.once ina wile the pics appear online but never stay up long.I do not remember her feet being amazing,but were def passable atleast.I wish I never threw that mag out and if I had the chance and the mag,I'd go to a mickie james signing and ask to have it signed jus to see her reaction lol
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, if there's any feet that should be censored in WWE it would definitely have to be Umaga! Those vile man-feet should be pixellated as long he's wrestling!

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links