Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The damned little toe

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The damned little toe
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So many times I see a girl with gorgeous feet and as I am about ready to award a 10 to them, the little toe wrecks it. I Adore female feet but I guess I have a thing (don't like them) for the little toe. Anyone else? [Confused]
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loyal Member
Member # 5344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 123456123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i kind of agree with you some girls little toes are a turn off when the rest of there feet are great
Posts: 72 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being that I give the little toe the least amount of weight when assessing a foot, though it is true I have seen some that aren't so attractive, it takes a pretty nasty little toe to totally ruin it for me.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hehehe [Laugh] My sister's got a crusty little toe. The toenail is a lil' deformed and black and I always give her a hard time about it [Nana]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xm1
Board Regular
Member # 19377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xm1   Email xm1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sadly my wife, who is Chinese and has absolutely perfect little size 6 feet, suffers from this little toe problem. The nail is actually two nails forged together and I'm told this is a common trait. She gets work done to it at the salon and that usually fixes things for awhile but I wish there could be a better solution. Stupid how that one little detail can be so important to this foot thing...i don't get it but what can i do..?
Posts: 27 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The little toe must have some sort of substantial nail or it does take away from the glory of the other 4.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babinsky2
Loyal Member
Member # 1297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babinsky2   Email babinsky2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well....
Being a sole man, toes don't matter..
But the soles have to be smooth and soft as silk.

Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links