Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Her Pink Bedroom slippers=fun for me :-)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Her Pink Bedroom slippers=fun for me :-)
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello people. i posted something like this awhile back, about how i have my way with my girlfriends shoes. earlier today her mother left her slippers in the livingroom while they went shopping for groceries......big temptation for me.

well her mother is 46 and she is rather attractive blonde, wide feet about size 8.5 etc. i'm sitting in the living room just watching speedvision and the whole time i'm saying to myself "grab them slippers" lol. so i finally break down and get up to grab the slippers, they are bedroom slippers which are pink and VERY soft pink cotton etc. like these. http://www.pitneymanor.com/images/wwftpk.jpg

i go next to the window and close the blinds just so i can see if they come home so i can quickly get myself together... i'm not gonna get into detail but all i'll say is that it was a thrill sliding my jimmy along the soles of her slippers the soles of them where SO soft, i didn't use lube ofcoarse and i didn't need it. the soles of the slippers where indented with her foot shape-awesome.

ps i seen her about an hour ago and she was wearing the pink slippers...i get semi hard just seeing her in them now... man that was wrong, and morally "not right" to do..but boy o boy did it feel good.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sam12134
Board Regular
Member # 19719

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sam12134     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shit. thats nice. i did the same with my best friends sisters slippers just like those. i could feel the indents with my cock, while sliding it in and out,i grabbed the other one and held it to my nose.

i will NEVER forget it.

Posts: 22 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gibarian:
i seen her about an hour ago and she was wearing the pink slippers...i get semi hard just seeing her in them now...

Not sure that slippers would ever do it for me, but I totally understand and have fallen prey to the "need to relieve" in footwear many times before. And to see them wearing them later is an incredible rush.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well the way i am, i picture her giving me a footjob and she has her slippers on. imagining my jimmy between her heel and sole and the furry/cotton sole of the slipper...yikes yay...
Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bidit
Board Regular
Member # 4812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bidit         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been there and done that. I'll do it again every chance I get. I'm proud of you and a bit envious.

Did you smell them? If so, what was it like? If you get another chance with other shoes of hers let us know.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love slippers. Great story!

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot addict
Major Player
Member # 5223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot addict     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, I have jerked off with my mother in law's shoes so many times. It is such a rush. The best part is filling them up with cum and then seeing her wear them the next day!
Posts: 139 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is the kind of thread that supports the notion that i have a strong interest but not a fetish. i don't see myself picking up shoes.. and just blowing a load!!! just can't. but i'll enjoy the aroma.. but won't have me blowing a load.. now my lady's feet.. that is a diff story.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links