Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » SOMETHING I WILL NEVER FORGET

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SOMETHING I WILL NEVER FORGET
sam12134
Board Regular
Member # 19719

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sam12134     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
last night i slept over at my best friends house. his sister and mom have aamazing feet. me, my friend, his sister, and their mom were all watching a movie and all fell asleep. i wake up to find me, and the 2 females in the living room and my friend gone up to bed. the sisters feet were hanging off the sofa and the moms were resting on a coffee table. i got up and kneeled before them and sniffed. i came soo fast. it was amazing. best ever.
Posts: 22 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4merly lover_of_feet11
Board Regular
Member # 21284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4merly lover_of_feet11   Email 4merly lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wish I were you, pal
Posts: 17 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sam12134
Board Regular
Member # 19719

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sam12134     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ye i know, the mom had perfect soles and blood red toes and the sister had sweet small feet with pinky toes. i shoulda licked them, but they might have woken up, oh well, im not complaining
Posts: 22 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about telling us some the ages of everyone, you know, for fantasy pusposes.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhh, the thrill of being sneaky. What a rush...

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sam12134: I love when things like that happen. The other night my 20-year-old sister had her 21-year-old friend (I have had my fun with her friend's feet before a few times in the past!) over the night before I was to arrive back in town! I missed out and was bummed, but Sam cherish moments like that as they don't happen too often! Thanks for sharin'

~AF05~

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what do you do if you got caught?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sam12134
Board Regular
Member # 19719

AF05 - thanks for the comment, yeh i know, i will never forget it, and have thought about it many times since [Smile]

Mighty Mike - honestly, i have no idea what i would do if i got caught sniffing someones feet while holding my dick. oh well... thanks for the comments guys

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky guy. Great experience. Thanks for sharing.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MightyMike: You're F%#@ed LOL, I've been caught and it was the last time I went for sleepy feet [Cry]

~AF05~

It was on my damn birthday, no less.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KissesLadiesFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 14769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KissesLadiesFeet   Email KissesLadiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was about 13 years old, we had a lady friend of my mom's living with us for a little while. Her name was Alice, and she was down on her luck or something. But she was great with us kids (there were four of us, two of which were younger than me) and rather pretty herself. She slept on the sofa in the living room. Each morning, I was the first to get up, since my school time started differently, so I had to be quiet as I puttered about, getting something to eat and whatever. One morning, she was asleep on her back, legs propped up on the arm of the couch, and the blanket had slipped off her feet. I kneeled out of sight alongside the couch, peeked up, and drew my face close to her feet. There was no smell, since they had been exposed to the air, and I got close enough to actually feel the warmth radiate to my own skin. Then, I got a little bolder (or more stupid?) and gently touched my tongue to the bottom of her big toe. Just a quick taste, and I was gone. My heart was pounding.. but Alice didn't stir at all. That occuppied my mind all day at school, and for quite some time beyond. I never did it again, though. One lucky time per endeavor in life is usually more than I get, so I wasn't going to push it..!
Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

KissesLadiesFeet: That's my mentality, but the only problem is if the situation presents itself, than you're going to do it again and its tough and it sucks cuz one day you DO get caught....what really sucks is that I haven't even had an opportunity since the last time I caught, which maybe is a sign initself.

~AF05~

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you snap pics with a cameraphone or something? I know the moment was surreal.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links