Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » i love suzanne sommers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i love suzanne sommers
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDBjjWp5x_k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC4xu_F67pI

enjoy

Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh & the other anklet model aint so bad either....thank u god for giving us feet
Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, I don't know what her secret is for still looking so good. She and the lady's from Charlie's Angels were my foot fantasy women when I was a kid back in the 1970's. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
[quote]Man, I don't know what her secret is for still looking so good.

Just saw a news segment about her...She's use some type of "secret" anti-aging regimen and products (her brand of course)that she uses. The FDA and FTC have her under a microscope, but as of yet have found nothing to hang her with. I'm pretty sure she's had some cosmo-surgery too.

quote:
She and the lady's from Charlie's Angels were my foot fantasy women when I was a kid back in the 1970's.
I was drooling all over my tv screen over them too. I loved when the girls were barefoot.

If I recall correctly though either the other gal that was in "Three's Company" with her or Suzanne herself, would be sans shoes, but wearing hose (some of you would have loved it for sure, but I prefer bare). Frustrated me immensely.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That young model looks awesome...she doesn`t have the best feet but her cute face...wow!

Thanks for the link.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whatever the deal.. she's managed to appear to cheat time.. and not show if she had sugery or not. that is cool. what a bod though.. funny clips.. shame i'm not interested enough in her stuff to endure the selling pitch to see her figure.

oh well.. she's done well for herself. and i've enjoyed the view many times.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Man, I don't know what her secret is for still looking so good. She and the lady's from Charlie's Angels were my foot fantasy women when I was a kid back in the 1970's. [Laugh]

I thought I was the only one. [Big Grin]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:

If I recall correctly though either the other gal that was in "Three's Company" with her or Suzanne herself, would be sans shoes, but wearing hose (some of you would have loved it for sure, but I prefer bare). Frustrated me immensely.

Oh yeah, Joyce DeWitt. I remember one episode where she came home from work, kicked off her shoes and rested her hosed feet on the coffee table wiggling her toes. I think I put that scene to use in the bathtub before bed when I was a kid! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, both Suzanne and Joyce were my foot fantasies when I was young. It seemed Joyce used to always show off her feet on "Three's Company" in hose. Although I always enjoyed those shots of Joyce's feet on the show, I would find it frustrating that they didn't show Suzanne's feet more. I'm glad stuff like this exists online now so I can really see what her feet look like and end the frustration.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ALGD7
Major Player
Member # 14196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ALGD7   Email ALGD7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man i have to say something i'll trade her and her feet for any woman in the world put whoever you want with beautiful feet I trade her..............man she's totally cool with feet, i love woman that talk about her feet like everything else like a normal thing and also when they don't freak when someone tells them something about their peds................Mrs Sommers you are one Hot MAMA!!!!!!!, no matter how many years you have.............

--------------------
La8ers.....

Posts: 202 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's ashame Suzanne Sommers was insecure about her toes being too long that she wore socks into the pool as she said in that clip. Man so many of us here can reassure her now! For her age, her feet are in excellent shape!

~AF05~

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The brown-haired anklet model was more attractive imho, but still...damn. Also, I hope that cameraman appreciated his subject. :-)
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anotha gem, gents

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MppzIKyB8-U

That anklet has me over the moon, and hearing her TALK about it....yipes

I seriously have the self-control of a preteen, its embarassing.

Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shonuff
Member # 2439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shonuff   Email Shonuff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Suzanne has got some sexy long toes. I'd love to play with Coleen Lopez's feet too!

--------------------
Who's the master!!!

Posts: 19 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ginger or MaryAnn??!!??

Suzanne or Joyce??!!???

Coleen or Suzanne??!!??

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
One of the first amateurs....
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links