Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ANOTHER GREAT DAY AT MY FRIENDS HOUSE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ANOTHER GREAT DAY AT MY FRIENDS HOUSE
sam12134
Board Regular
Member # 19719

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sam12134     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my friends sister had her friends over, now, all her friends are HOOOT, especially this one called Jade. her feet are so perfect, theres not much of a gap between me and my friend, and his sister and her friends,so we were all playing table tennis and i said i had to use the bathroom. i crept out and shut the door, instead of going to the toilet i went to the sisters room. i opened her closet door and exposed were all her shoes. sneakers, furry sandals, mules, heels, flip flops, you name it, she had it. lying there on the floor were Jade's flip flops i grabbed them and smelled the toe imprints. gee, was it nice, i must have smelled over 20 pairs or footwear last night. i came really fast, it was amazing.
Posts: 22 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're a lot braver than I am there! When you had your sleepy feet adventure over the weekend, did you actually lick their feet - I'm not brave enough for that one LOL.

~AF05~

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sam12134
Board Regular
Member # 19719

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sam12134     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nah i didnt like their feet, but seriously at my friends house i have had many many foot fetish encounters. shoe sniffing, FOOT sniffing! etc.
brave?? no, i have a huge foot fetish, and when i see 2 ladies sleeping with great feet on display, its only my need, my instinct to do what i do. [Smile]

Posts: 22 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links