Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Toe-jam (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Toe-jam
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
This has been brought up before on here I am sure but who actually likes toe-jam when you lick your wife/girlfriend's feet can you actually say you like to taste her toe-jam? my girlfriend does not have sweaty feet but just on one occassion when she wore her heels and was dancing all night her feet had that slight sweaty feeling and I am sure some small toe-jam I absoulutely loved the faint smell but not sure if I could eat or lick some heavy toe-jam what are your opinions?

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, no toe-jam for this kid....

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never really thought about it but the picture I got in my head at the moment... They're as thick as bubblegum [Eek!] ... So that's a No for me at this present time.. [Tongue]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetrnice
BANNED
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetrnice   Email feetrnice       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like smelling it.
Posts: 26 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any pics of this 'toe jam'? i never really knew what it was
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shonuff
Member # 2439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shonuff   Email Shonuff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe-jam? I find it disgusting. there is nothing sexy about toe-jam.

--------------------
Who's the master!!!

Posts: 19 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Soldier
Board Regular
Member # 16789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Soldier   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Soldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just the word Toe-jam is not cool. C'mon, jam? What's your definition of Toe-jam. Mine is that nasty brown dirt and fungus build up. Not for me my friend. Ive licked my share of sweaty female toes, but I wouldn't put my mouth anywhere near some damn toe jam!! Thats my opinion.

--------------------
 -

Foot Soldier Plus: Quality candid feet clips from women of all races. http://www.clips4sale.com/2409

Posts: 37 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjmeyer
Loyal Member
Member # 1621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjmeyer   Author's Homepage   Email cjmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I will stick to strawberry jam!Toe jam is too rubbery and chewy on toast!
Posts: 88 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
toe jam = no go
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick85
Board Regular
Member # 17518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nick85     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really afraid of a bit of toe jam... It happens and I am willing to deal with that!
Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dave888:
toe jam = no go

Posts: 342 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The words "toe-jam" and "toe-cheese" can sound so gross, even to fans of such things. I propose a name change. Let's call it "toe-honey" from now on.

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootManPete:
The words "toe-jam" and "toe-cheese" can sound so gross, even to fans of such things. I propose a name change. Let's call it "toe-honey" from now on.

No, I refuse to be a honey dipper
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smellywrinkles
Board Regular
Member # 9517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smellywrinkles   Author's Homepage   Email Smellywrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must say that I really love toe jam, although I have only rarely had the chance to taste it... In my experience it requires the feet to be "beyond stinky", and unfortunately very few girls would let their feet reach that stage. My best experience with toe jam was an ex-girlfriend who could get insanely stinky feet during sommertime... A few times the stank was accompanied by small particles (the size of a pea) between the toes. This was dead skin cells that have been marinating in the stinky shoes all day, and turned into tasty delicacies. salty, almost smoked in flavour. Really delicious!!! But the again, I am somewhat extreme when it comes to foot smell :-) ...
Posts: 6 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Smellywrinkles:
I must say that I really love toe jam, although I have only rarely had the chance to taste it... In my experience it requires the feet to be "beyond stinky", and unfortunately very few girls would let their feet reach that stage. My best experience with toe jam was an ex-girlfriend who could get insanely stinky feet during sommertime... A few times the stank was accompanied by small particles (the size of a pea) between the toes. This was dead skin cells that have been marinating in the stinky shoes all day, and turned into tasty delicacies. salty, almost smoked in flavour. Really delicious!!! But the again, I am somewhat extreme when it comes to foot smell :-) ...

Ummmmmmmm.... I think that's a lil' too much detail there Smellywrinkles [Confused] [Tongue]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links