Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » best lie to get girl to show ffet/toes!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: best lie to get girl to show ffet/toes!
bigtoeslover
Major Player
Member # 22141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigtoeslover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i once asked a girl to allow me to read her soles and foretell her future...! lol
i did get a good view of her soles and superb toes...the smell was gorgeous as well...
she thought i was a knobber...spot on too!

Posts: 103 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't need to lie. I just ask. Offering a good foot massage is another useful strategy.

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetrnice
BANNED
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetrnice   Email feetrnice       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when a girl is taking off her shoes, say "dont take those stinky socks off". And to proove they dont stink or to annoy you. She takes them off. And if you are lucky, she might just stick them in your face.

Offer a free pedicure.

say your studing the human foot and need photo's for class.

thats all i got for now.

Posts: 26 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just come right out and ask. The worst they can do is say "no".

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well said DennisIsEvil...

be straight up...if its someone you dont know at all and wont see again...meh, do whats necessary...i would suggest the truth there n all

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since I was 6, I loved girls to trample me.
Once I found out that people get massages by girls walking on their back, I used that line since.
Almost all girls would walk on my back if I said it was sore and needed kinks pressed out.
I'd get them to pay close attention to the shoulders, and they'd always miss and step on my face.
It was so innocent and I could hide my boner beneath me.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In film school, I was a regular Tarantino when I wanted to see a hot girl's feet. I always wrote female characters as having some need to be barefoot and cast girls accordingly. So, I had chicks play a corpse, a seductress, a girl changing clothes, a girl in the shower, a girl at home in a nightie, etc.

For one student film, the costumer department got this chick's shoe size wrong and the actress, who looked like Leelee Sobieski, by the way, opted to go barefoot for the entire shoot. Coincidentally, another actress found she couldn't perform a fight scene in her heeled boots so she did the same.

If I ever get to be a real filmmaker, you can bet your ass I'll do the Quentin thing as much as I can.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DennisIsEvil:

WRONG!

The worst they can do is freak out, assume you are some creep foot guy according to the stereotypical stuff they might have read in the news, call you a perv, make in public to whomever is there, avoid you for the rest of her life while telling others about you.

And thats still not the worst, then theres the ridicule, the jokes and the nagativity which will spread to all of the people she knows that you also know.

However this is assuming its a friend you know, a stranger on the other hand, can still be as bad, makin a freak out scene in the vicinity of other people whom will also learn about your secret and react similar.

its not always as simple as no, because no one is the same and you cant predict how people will react.

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by climax:
quote:
Originally posted by DennisIsEvil:

WRONG!

The worst they can do is freak out, assume you are some creep foot guy according to the stereotypical stuff they might have read in the news, call you a perv, make in public to whomever is there, avoid you for the rest of her life while telling others about you.

And thats still not the worst, then theres the ridicule, the jokes and the nagativity which will spread to all of the people she knows that you also know.

However this is assuming its a friend you know, a stranger on the other hand, can still be as bad, makin a freak out scene in the vicinity of other people whom will also learn about your secret and react similar.

its not always as simple as no, because no one is the same and you cant predict how people will react.

sad, but true.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleshot
Major Player
Member # 5159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleshot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't this topic actually in the news once? A guy pretending to read girls' fortunes from their soles and then getting busted as a "perv" for it?
Posts: 118 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah and the news reporter even showed her own soles right up to the camera :S
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I usually go for saying I'm studying massage therapy and I need some practice. Or I say nice manicure is it the same down there?
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get a discussion going about reflexology and offer to show her the areas of her foot than can help with menstrual cramps and headaches. No woman I know would turn down relief from cramps.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shadixx
Board Regular
Member # 22316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shadixx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AHAHAHA....Ask..but dont be creepy or weird about it..Im just like 'I have a foot fetish..' everyone i know knows about it.i dont really fuckin care.I like feet..big deal.some guys like ass..why is that consitered normal?poop comes out of there.you just have to wait untill the right moment to tell a girl...dont just blurt it out in the middle of conversation.I have had PLENTY of feet in my face,its nothing to be ashamed of.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 24 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goofballa
Major Player
Member # 3167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goofballa   Author's Homepage   Email goofballa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Evrything has been said here and Some girls freak out yes but if you know what your doing most dont. The girls that do I just look at them and tell them they are weird for thinking its not kewl. Here is the bummer to the foot realm, most of us subscribe to. That is, to tell someone that you can read fortunes by reading her soles. This was tried in Seattle Washington back in September of 2006 at the University of Washington Campus to no avail. This Moron became the laughfing stalk and a subject harsh ridicule that led to conversation in taxi cabs, tanning salons, construction sites and cocktail lounges accross the state as the media and the police dept had a field day painting this guy into a corner. I wouldent trust this idiot with Borat without intence supervision. Bigtoeslover, like you "said" I hope this just happened once.
Tracy, www.pedisolejunction.com www.anglefoot.com www.theback40foot.com www.ethnicfoot.com www.bigfootbbw.com

--------------------
Tracy dunivan

Posts: 135 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links