Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How much foot can you swallow?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How much foot can you swallow?
Toebite
Board Regular
Member # 5929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toebite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering if anyone else likes to swallow all the toes and part of forefoot or see if you can take the whole heel in your mouth?
Posts: 17 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do it, it's pretty fun. Still, I do prefer individually sucking each toe, especially big toes.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can get just past the toes on my wife's foot but she wears a size 10us so any more than her long toes would be a stretch.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Largely due to my wife's extreme ticklishness, I currently only suck her toes, gently, and one at a time. Have never really had the desire to go for whole foot or whole heel.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm into taking all the toes on a woman's foot in my mouth at one time. I usually do that after I've sucked on her toes individually. I also like to suck on her heels as well and see how much I can get into my mouth.

My "record" for largest foot was a tall stripper with size 12 (US) feet. I have to say that was quite a challenge getting all of her toes on one foot into my mouth at once but I managed to pull it off somehow.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love deepthroating as far as i can go, but it depends on the girl and size of her foot really.

the thing i like most about this style of foot adoration is the fact that many girls get freaked out when this is attempted and I've had a girl look at me like i was a total freak and she even flat out called me a freak when i was doing this.

and you know what? she was right, LOL!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetishmike
Board Regular
Member # 20169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetishmike   Email footfetishmike   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a size 12 foot in my mouth, all of the toes at the same time..I was plenty amazed myself
Posts: 17 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually dont go crazy about sucking them but will do individual toes, mainly when I'm real fired up.
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have only been able to get half of a woman's foot in my mouth.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
i love deepthroating as far as i can go, but it depends on the girl and size of her foot really.

the thing i like most about this style of foot adoration is the fact that many girls get freaked out when this is attempted and I've had a girl look at me like i was a total freak and she even flat out called me a freak when i was doing this.

and you know what? she was right, LOL!

I agree, Tyler. The woman's foot size determines how much of her foot you can get into your mouth.

I also like the look on a woman's face the first time you take all of her toes into your mouth. I'll usually suck on her toes individually at first. From my experience, they all have this look on their faces like, "What the...?? Oh,... that feels pretty good!" Then, when they get comfortable with the toe sucking, I'll launch into getting all the toes on one foot into my mouth. The look on some of their faces when I do that is priceless! They can't believe what I'm doing but the feeling of what I'm doing completely overides their shock within a few seconds. Most can't believe how good it feels.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I'm surprised you guys are finding women with size 12(us)feet? Are there more big feet woman ( taller women ) on the west coast along with Brooke Hogan and Paris Hilton?

Could you imagine trying to get Brooke Hogan's toes in your mouth? or the 'beat down' if her father caught you?

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links