Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » do you openly comment on women's feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: do you openly comment on women's feet?
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 6 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i mean whether it's someone you know, or just some random woman do you comment on them? a friend of mine i used to work with has some of the best looking feet i have EVER seen. just simply gorgeous, and she usually has a toe ring or 2 on. i've told her numerous times how i liked her feet (which isn't easy for me to do), and in fact recently i saw her and her toes were painted a burgandy color. i told her "nice color" and she replied with "thanks." then the next day i saw her again and we got to talking and i told her i thought she had some of the greatest looking feet i've ever seen and she was like "ooooh thank you, you're such a sweetheart." which naturally made me [Blush]

anyone else do this? normally i'm not that brave about commenting on women's feet, since i have no idea how they'll react. however with her i comment on them all the time.

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only give compliments if I know the girl likes me

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course I do even if it's a perfect stranger. They always like it.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not quite yet but gettin' there. I always comment on their shoes/sandals/boots...etc [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DennisIsEvil:

Good man! I wish I were that brave.

~AF05~

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I always give some type of acknowledgement when I can. I'm a hard wired (liking women) kind of guy, I can't help it [Big Grin] . Strike when the iron is hot!

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AFfootdude05:
quote:

Good man! I wish I were that brave.

~AF05~

yeah me too [Laugh] right now it's basically women i know, and even then it's only been this one and one other (my boss, whom i have pics of her feet [Cool] ). though while working i see a lot of women with nice feet and i'd love to compliment them but either the opportunity doesn't present itself, of (as is the case most of the time) i'm too chicken shit.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I try to do this as much as possible. Usually I'll say, "You have nice feet," or "You look cute, barefooted," or "Nice toenails," if they're painted.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I were brave enough also. I'm basically too chicken shit to do that. I'm working up to telling a few friends they have nice feet this summer. We'll see how I do. [Smile]
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by moldy:
I wish I were brave enough also. I'm basically too chicken shit to do that. I'm working up to telling a few friends they have nice feet this summer. We'll see how I do. [Smile]

good luck [Thumbs Up]
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
depends.. i do compliment perfect strangers as well as folks i know.

however.. depends on what is going on at the time.

also.. folks i know from before i got comfy with my liking of feet.. i tend not to compliment as readily... ex.. my college pals.. most of them are married or dating.. i don't feel to comfy telling them. not sure why. one gal has the hottest feet i've seen in college.. married one of the guys i knew in college. he loves her feet.. they hooked up shortly after he noticed her feet. but.. only once recently i made mention of it.. and she smiled.. thanked me.. and said.. all these years.. you're now only noticing? that put a chill down my spine.. but she did it in a flirtations way.

now.. hwoever.. me and my lady go out together to more and more events (schedules now permit that).. and i'm finding i'm less and less likely to comment out right.. prob because she's there.. who knows.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redpaintedtoenails
Board Regular
Member # 13784

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redpaintedtoenails   Email redpaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to have the guts to do this, but I'm too embarrassed as to what the response might be. Especially in the uk! However, I am thinking of getting one of those "foot fetishist" t-shirts I've seen on ebay and just wearing that this summer and going for it! [Wink]
Posts: 29 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It depends. I dont walk up to perfect strangers, and just openly comment. However, on a couple of occasions, if I have known the woman, or, if someone I do know catches me looking at their feet, I do pass a comment.
One memory of this was in junior high school. I dont recall if I posted about this before. I had a teacher who used to frequently teach class both barefoot, and in stockings, due to a pair of light tan shoes that she frequently wore, which hurt her feet. One time, she caught me looking at her feet, and mouthed to me quietly about the tan shoes hurting her. I said some off handed comment like "Your feet are pretty, Mrs D, and your husband is lucky guy", and she said "Thank you, Mitchell". I think this teacher knew I had a foot fetish, because I had her for four years, between fifth and eighth grades in middle school, for both homeroom, and social studies, and, in that time, I saw her feet often, and looked at them.
That is the one time I recall commenting on a woman's feet in what might have been quote an "uncomfortable situation", because the person I commented to was a married teacher.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nah, and i wouldnt, its not just about bein brave, but it would feel weird for me as it would if i commented on a womans breasts or her ass. To me (and most of the male human race) those areas are what we gawk at and fantasize about the most, women know this, you wouldnt go up to a woman saying "you have lovely breats" or " excuse me miss, but i must say you have a lovley butt" that kinda thing not only sounds pervy, it would freak a girl out being commented by a guy on a place that hes probably droolin over in his mind, the same goes for feet as far as Im concerned. And as for feet, its all the above times 10, because not only are you commented on an area you find sexual, its an area thats regarded weird, unusual and full of ridicule when it comes to sexual arosal.

It wouldnt matter to me if they lady in question was 100% ok with it, I wouldnt be, i just find it sleezy, i guess im just not that kinda guy.

The only time i would comment on such things is if i had a girlfriend, as comments like that are welcome to the person your actually sleepin with.

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Not quite yet but gettin' there. I always comment on their shoes/sandals/boots...etc [Smile]

i'm in the same boat there.. i can run a foot fetish site but i can't openly comment a girl on her feet [Cry]

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links