Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » negative reactions (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: negative reactions
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 9 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have you ever complimented a woman on how nice her feet looked and got a real negative reaction from her? similarly what about maybe trying to massage their feet as a kind gesture and get a similar response? i'm sure it's happened, i mean it's bound to, but how bad was the reaction. personally i'd be real embarassed probably since i already have a tough time talking to women [Laugh]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happens to me countless times
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a negative e-mail from this lady on my job, who told me to stop looking at her feet, as it made her uncomfortable. I'll never understand how women can go through all that trouble with the shoe shopping and such, and then get upset when someone is looking at their feet. Or maybe I'm just a creepy guy. I really don't care, as I won't stop being myself.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup. We were at a work function and when we all returned to the bus I saw these amazing pair of smooth, high arched feet propped up on the seat..... talk about [Drool] .... I asked her if she wanted a foot massage and.... well basically, she told me to [Mad] "FUCK OFF!" [Mad] .... I was like "wau wau wau..... ok fine"... I just carried on feelin' a lil' bummed out, but never took it to hart. I'm a sorta guy where It takes quite a bit to bother me. So you could say that I don't have a short fuse or somewhat [Tongue]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i never did understand that myself, i mean why bother painting your toe nails and wearing open toed shoes/sandals if you don't want us to look? ridiculous.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've just gotten the standard, "I dunno, I think feet are kinda dirty" from the few girls who I've told I liked feet in conversation about sex and stuff. Nothing so rude or over the top like what scrunchlover and FootLong have gotten.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
I've just gotten the standard, "I dunno, I think feet are kinda dirty" from the few girls who I've told I liked feet in conversation about sex and stuff. Nothing so rude or over the top like what scrunchlover and FootLong have gotten.

i've had quite a few tell me "feet are nasty" to which i tell them there are nastier parts of the body than feet. ah well.
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've gotten a few negative reactions over the years but nothing that was over the top. It was more of the typical stuff like, "I don't like feet", "I don't like anyone touching my feet", "Feet are gross", "My feet are too ticklish to have them massaged," etc.. I would usually get these reactions while asking a woman if she wanted a foot massage. If she reacted that way, I would just say to her, "Ok, that's cool. It's your loss." A few of them got curious after that and asked why it was their loss. I would then inform them that I give an awesome massage. There were a few who ended up changing their minds.

I think a lot has to do with a woman's comfort level with her body and also with the guy who's asking to give her the foot massage. Women are pros at picking up on a guy's motive and can tell through voice tone and body language what's going on beyond the words he's saying and what his motives are. If they're picking up a weird vibe from a guy and sense something is not totally legit, they will decline the offer. That's why I think it's very important not to make a big deal about it if you get turned down, not matter how great looking her feet are and how much you desire to have them in your hands.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fate.. dead on!!!

girls doll up their feet for one of two reasons.
1- other women will hate on them if they don't
2- they like to pamper themselves.

only a few do it because guys notice or they want guys to notice.. and even then.. usually in a non-sexual way.

i've got a few no's.. some embarassing... some not... but really don't have the time or energy to recall.. i just move on to the next set of feet.

the more honest and 'noble' the offer for a massage.. the more at ease the gal will be. but.. don't forget.. to gals.. feet are either dirty or initmate parts.. so.. the average joe doesn't get access to them. so.. if you get access. consider yourself lucky for that one moment in time.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

yeah, some of that is pretty over the top and downright mean. i probably hang myself after a couple like that.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DE.501964
Board Regular
Member # 19061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DE.501964   Email DE.501964   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never had a girl turn down a foot massage but a girl I used to work with freaked out when she caught me checking out her toes.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DE.501964:
I've never had a girl turn down a foot massage but a girl I used to work with freaked out when she caught me checking out her toes.

i hate when that happens. but thankfully.. a whole lot less now.. i'm a lot more careful!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shadixx
Board Regular
Member # 22316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shadixx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heres a good one...Just say 'I have a foot fetish.' and see how they react.If they react weird,just say 'I was just kidding.' and laugh about it.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 24 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leglover1000
Loyal Member
Member # 22095

Icon 10 posted      Profile for leglover1000   Email leglover1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Yup. We were at a work function and when we all returned to the bus I saw these amazing pair of smooth, high arched feet propped up on the seat..... talk about [Drool] .... I asked her if she wanted a foot massage and.... well basically, she told me to [Mad] "FUCK OFF!" [Mad] .... I was like "wau wau wau..... ok fine"... I just carried on feelin' a lil' bummed out, but never took it to hart. I'm a sorta guy where It takes quite a bit to bother me. So you could say that I don't have a short fuse or somewhat [Tongue]

Awe footlong, that was mean for her to do that to you. Poor dude. I guess some women don't understand us alternative sexualists. LOL

I love you guys because you are different. it is like being in a little fraternity when I caome in here. One day the world will wakeup and realize feet are no more disgusting than a PHAT ass.

But there is some hope. Remember rapper Redman is a vocal feet lover. He makes no bones about it. So does Howard Stern.

Posts: 58 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leglover1000
Loyal Member
Member # 22095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leglover1000   Email leglover1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RJ82:
quote:

i've had quite a few tell me "feet are nasty" to which i tell them there are nastier parts of the body than feet. ah well.
Like the vagina, leglover will say it and say it straight I prefer sexy toes more than giving vagina. That's I said it, and I am not taking it back. LOL I am sure you dudes don't mind, but the anti-feet or feet apathetics believe I have a disorder.
Posts: 58 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links