Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » southern charms feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: southern charms feet
footfetishmike
Board Regular
Member # 20169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetishmike   Email footfetishmike   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi I was wondering if anyone here likes the southern charm models. If so which ones has the sexiest feet?
Posts: 17 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdk597
Loyal Member
Member # 17509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jdk597     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been checking Southern Charms updates for about 8 years now. I doubt I've missed more than 6 or 8 days in all that time. It's just an early evening thing for me, usually while I'm watching SportsCenter, lol! It's hard to say there's one best though since there have been so many. Reese is one of the best, and she's still there. There was a brunette named Ashton I really liked too, but she stopped doing it a coupla years ago. Another current brunette named Bella has really sexy feet (awesome soles), but she hasn't been updating much, so she might be leaving...dunno. I could name dozens, but those are three of my all-time favorites. [Smile]
Posts: 90 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shoot, I've been a fan of Southern Charms for YEARS. For the most part, the ladies seem to be more open these days about including foot fetish photo shoots in their updates. I could list my favorites, but that would take all day...LOL!

Brandi from SC1 is a mature woman with beautiful high arched feet (IMO). She also runs a couple of other foot related paysites. She gives good foot.

Hey jdk597, I remember Ashton too. She had great looking feet and she showed them quite regularly.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Souther Charms as well. There are so many models that I like there, but one stands out, because I saw her doing my favorite move: Black Rose.

I'll post that pic I'm speaking of, when I get a chance.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdk597
Loyal Member
Member # 17509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jdk597     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Hey jdk597, I remember Ashton too. She had great looking feet and she showed them quite regularly.

Yeah, they were nice. I think a lot of the pics at SC aren't really meant to be foot fetish in nature per se, but if feet are in the pic they kinda become that by default. Doesn't really matter to me. Actually, when it's unintentional, it feels more like copping a quick, glancing look in real life, lol!

Anyway, there've been many nice pics over the years and waiting to see what turns up is half the fun. [Smile]

Posts: 90 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lexi has some really nice feet...although she does seem to do an awful lot of pics on boots and nylons these days, and not so much barefoot any more.
She already has almost 450 photo sets.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetishmike
Board Regular
Member # 20169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetishmike   Email footfetishmike   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
candy from SC1 is good on there as well. Lexi is def hot
Posts: 17 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lexi is sweet, Randi, Bibette, Chaelyn, Cyndney Love, Heather, Kristen Cameron, Lovely Lynn, Michelle C, Mistress Stacy, Moto X Girl, Natalya, Reece, Twin Shay, Violet Sin and Yvette......to name a few~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ryugoken
Board Regular
Member # 22459

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ryugoken   Email ryugoken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can most definitly agree with Bondo, Brandi has the sexies arches an I really love the way her veins look in clear platform heels her feet are perfect
Posts: 8 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy4me2see
Loyal Member
Member # 6998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy4me2see   Email happy4me2see   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in the same boat. What a great free site to have many pictures with their sexy feet in them. I have been on that sight for over 7 years too. Many have come and gone. I have to agree with Marcus my two favorite are Violet (wow has she come a long way), and Reese. Heather may be the best looking woman out of all of them and Lexi and Twin Shay are incredible too. For long toes and big feet Moto X girl is nice too. Natalya is that sexy mature woman with incredible feet I dream about.
Posts: 60 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdk597
Loyal Member
Member # 17509

I forgot another all-time favorite you might remember if you've been doing the SC thing for a long time, Lauren Matthews. [Thumbs Up]
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a fan of Southern Charms as well but I prefer their older models. My favorites are Brandi, Chevy and Champagne. Champagne is probably in her sixties but she's an attractive woman and she has some nice feet as well.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links