Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » First Footjob (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: First Footjob
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
15-16 when most of you guys got your first footjobs, i'm so damn jealous.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleshot
Major Player
Member # 5159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleshot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
16. My first real girlfriend. We had been together for a while and she knew I was attracted to feet. Her and I discussed the possibility of a footjob and she was all for it.
Posts: 118 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoonerFootFan
Loyal Member
Member # 2988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoonerFootFan   Email SoonerFootFan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
18 in the back of my truck in a Starbucks parking lot with one of my friends.
Posts: 88 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SoonerFootFan:
18 in the back of my truck in a Starbucks parking lot with one of my friends.

[Cry]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeLoatch
Loyal Member
Member # 22329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeLoatch   Email DeLoatch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
22. I was in the office late at night and a co-worker gave it to me. I liked it so much, she repeated it the following week.
Posts: 71 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
15, and it was amazing! I still get hard thinking about it 20 years later.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
t_nuts6969
Loyal Member
Member # 7201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for t_nuts6969   Email t_nuts6969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mine was 15 too but i think we need to hear some more stories about them especially yours Deloatch [Wink]
Posts: 58 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

sorry if i seem like a troll in this post, i'm just shocked some of you guys got this lucky so young.
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
sorry if i seem like a troll in this post, i'm just shocked some of you guys got this lucky so young.

you're not the only one

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hows that so shocking to you guys? I got my first fj when i was...15. Had just turned 15 too, the girl i'd been with was one of my step sister's friends at the time, we were dating. I told her how i felt about feet, she went and decided to find out for herself what it was about, called me 2 days later told me she had a surprise for me, soon as we were alone that friday, she took me into my room had me lay on the floor, through some baby oil on her soles and went to town on me. Just a bit better than seeing my first blowjob.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

it's shocking because i have YET to get one as well as most guys. and then the rest of the lot got them before they even left high school. man i'm so jealous.
toesucker84
Loyal Member
Member # 18338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker84   Email toesucker84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think people are a lot more open to that stuff nowadays. Before the internet people were probably less open, but now with the internet, people realize foot fetishes are more common than they thought. I'd say the foot fetish is the most common fetish.

I personally never had a footjob until I was 22, but that's also in part b/c I was shy when I was younger and didn't open up until I got older.

Posts: 54 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me it was 19. I know I'm going to sound like a Bad Boy...but it was with my best friend's Fiance. Before I get too into the story, let me give you the background.

They had been together since we were 15 and I absolutely hated her guts until about 18 or so. She was just a Bitch and I hated the way she treated my friend. Then when they moved out into their own apartment things just got better. We started hanging out more (with her) and I would stay at their apartment a lot on weekends when I was off work or had a break from college.

She was always wearing revealing tops and would start getting flirty with me. She was a pretty girl with gorgeous D cups and very sexually open. She had some nice legs and butt to boot along with some shapely size 8's. So she suggested one day that we have a 3 some which my friend wasn't too keen of.

So she kept kind of pressing this each time I would stay and would get more and more flirtatious with me. We started building up to this as she would walk around the apartment wearing a low cut bra with see through shirts. Or at night just wearing no bra with the skimpiest tank top ever. Wow I'm getting worked up thinking about it again. lol

So anyways one night we had rented movies and I am laying on one end of the couch and she on the other. My buddy lay on the floor watching the movie. The two of us were under a blanket and soon my friend was tired and wanted to sleep as he had to work at 7am that Saturday.

So he went to bed and the two of us stayed as we were. Next thing you know her leg and foot started rubbing up and down my legs. So my foot started doing the same to her. We slowly "Built" up the courage to rub each other's crotches as it went along. It was that building, lustful, feeling where you are breathing heavy and your heart is just pounding.

I managed to work my foot over her pussy and rub it all different directions. She was rubbing my cock through my pajama shorts and I was stiff as a board. All the while we are looking at the tv still and not looking at each other, fear or nervousness or maybe even guilt of what we were doing prevented this.

I took off her sock and started to massage her foot as her other kept vigorously rubbing my shaft. Every little noise in the night became amplified and I swear I could hear a pin drop in the apartments around us. Just that heightened sense of awareness when your being naughty and are fearful of being caught.

She suddenly lunged forward scaring me half to hell as I thought the bedroom door behind was opening or something. She reaches into my shorts and pulls out my cock and grabs it and gives me the most passionate kiss I ever had at that point in my life.

I returned the kiss and grabbed those bountiful breasts that started spilling out of her shirt and smothered my face in them. It was a warmth that I had never felt before, it just enveloped my whole face and sent panic and animalistic lust through my entire body.

She quickly fell back into place on her end of the couch and continued stroking my shaft. I pulled off her other sock and we tossed the blanket aside. Next thing I know I am looking down at two creamy white size 8's milking my erect cock. I felt as if my cock head was going to pop off my erection was so powerful and hard, my dick was actually turning a purple color.

She just started at me breathing heavily and stroking forcefully, all the while her beatiful breasts just heaved with each breath she took. I managed to keep a leg under hears and work my foot over her pussy which was still bound by her pajamas and panties. I could see her wetness coming right through them.

It wasn't long until she started breathing even heavier and whispered to me that she was going to cum. I rubbed harder and vigorously in a circular motion, her skin turning a bright reddish pink on her upper chest and her face looking red as if she had ran a 1/4 mile. She climaxed and gritted her teeth so hard I thought they would brake. She had an utteral groan that she stifled as best she could as her back arched and she leaned half way off the couch...at this point my leg almost cramping up and burning, but I wasn't going to stop.

She lay there motionless for a second as I relaxed my foot and caught my breath. She then leaned forward again and gave me another passionate kiss as she then slid down and devoured my cock. It was also the first time I had ever been deepthroated which was absoloutely amazing.

She lay back against the couch and caressed her breasts as she proceeded to stroke my cock again. I felt like my balls were going to just explode from the proceedings thus far. She just looked at me and had her teeth gritted close as she said she wanted to see me cum.

She just kept saying "Cum for me...I wanna see that big dick shoot it's cum"....to which I soon replied..."Oh..my God..I'm gonna cum!' Just the thought of that night and typing this has me actually trembling right now! I watched her beautiful milky white feet wrapped around my brown and now purple cock. I ached so bad as I needed to just release and orgasm.

I felt as my orgasm built up and an eruption was going to occur. She was practically demanding I cum now, at this point. I grabbed the couch cushion with my left hand and the back with my right hand and squeezed them with all my might. My neck leaned back and I felt all my veins popping out.

My lower back was tensed and I just felt the build up of this climax coming. Suddenly she squeezed my shaft even tighter between her soles and I just absolutely erupted. My cock shot forth semen as if I had been holding back for a month. The first shot went 6 feet in the air, no joke, and landed all the way across the top of her chest and side of her neck.

I must have shot 7 or 8 loads of the thickest, hottest semen ever. It was all over the couch back and even some on the coffee table. The blanket was an absolute mess as my cum coated it. She just slowly stopped stroking my spent cock and her look of lust had been replaced with a smile of awe.

She told me she had never seen anything like that in her life before, and that was a first for me as well. I just felt like I had run a marathon and my cock just pulsed and cum would still drip after each pulse for a few seconds after. Her feet just steadily massaged my cock tenderly until I caught my breath.

Afterwards we kissed a little more and she got me some "fresh" blankets for the couch and we both went to change before going to sleep. The next day we had incredible sex while my friend was at work.

The prologue is that we eventually did have a three-some. In fact we had many three-somes in the next couple years, until they were married. Eventually they divorced as they each had their own indiscretions. It was my first footjob and was one of the most amazing experiences of my sex life ever. She knew it too as she would dangle her feet in front of me all the time and lay her legs across mine frequently. She never gave me another "footjob" but it was usually included in a little of our foreplay from then on.

Sorry for the long story boys...but I had to get it all out. It felt too good to be summarized with an answer of "I was 19." [Smile]

FF

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:
funny shit, when i was 15 i didnt even KNOW there was such thing...until i started surfing the net at 18

lol, same here. [Blush]
ender
Board Regular
Member # 11713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ender   Email ender   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
11 or 12, and under some real crazy circumstances
Posts: 31 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links