Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Bare feet in Movies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bare feet in Movies
footman6900
Loyal Member
Member # 14006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman6900   Email footman6900   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody seen a recent movie showing bare feet?

Recently i watched horror film Slither and it showed a pretty wet bare feet in a bathtub! Check it out!

Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footboy$
Elite Trooper
Member # 11720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy$   Email Footboy$   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i remember Lucy Lius bare feet in charlies Angels mmmmmmmmmm>......does anybody have that clip?

--------------------
Footboy

Posts: 487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There used to be websites that listed foot scenes in mainstream movies, but I can't seem to find any of them anymore.

I haven't seen any recently, but you'll find plenty if you go see Grindhouse. And speaking of Tarantino flicks, the scene in Jackie Brown with Bridget Fonda is one of my favorites. Beautiful soles right in your face. I have it saved on my iPod. Also, Salma Hayek's foot scenes in From Dusk Till Dawn are memorable. Yum!

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The most recent one I seen was grindhouse there are all kinds of foot scenes in that movie it is great
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy moly. Feet galore in Death Proof. It's obvious to us, but even Mr. Magoo could spot it.
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a pretty decent list compiled over here (if I do say so myself)...
City Feet forums-favorite film topic

There's some folks' recommendations on the list, and I wrote a bunch of mini-reviews on these types of movies off the top of my head, and when I could think of the movies. I tried to supply pics and links there toward the end of the thread.

Hope this helps. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There arent many closeups, but, the lovely Ms Kate Beckinsale is shown walking around the house barefoot in the 2006 movie "Click". She is such a cutie!

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkfootboy
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if youve ever seen the big lebowski, theres a scene where tara reids driving on the freeway and you'll see close up of her foot on the pedal. nice scene.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I waited a long time for the generous toe-wiggling on a cold floor close-up of Sigourney Weaver's bare feet in ALIEN 3.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i turned on the tv a while ago to catch the end of a fairly old kirsten dunst movie. it looked quite romantic but she was barefoot on the grass and it looked good. anyone know what i'm talking about?
Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom Uz
Loyal Member
Member # 12166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Uz   Email Tom Uz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's one in theaters now called "The Namesake" about people from India who move to New York. It's not just that they always take their shoes off at home. The filmmaker has some really loving shots of the ladies' feet, sometimes reminding me of Grindhouse, though without the violence.
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the recommendation; I'll probably check The Namesake out. I've heard that there are generally some nice Indian women in the UK, which is pleasant news since I'm planning on traveling there and I've grown quite fond of this type of woman lately. On this subject, the film Bend It Like Beckham has a great close-up of the beautiful Parminder Nagra's bare foot. She's very cute.
Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links