Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I Nominate Shell To Become A Feature Model!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I Nominate Shell To Become A Feature Model!
Above Existence
Loyal Member
Member # 9489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Above Existence   Email Above Existence       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone else here agrees? She has EXTREMELY sexy feet and shes EXTREMELY sexy. In case if some of y'all don't know who I'm talking about, here's some pics of her below:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/shell.html

I think she deserves it.

--------------------
I am 2nd. to God in power. I am the semi-supreme being.

Posts: 73 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohatma
Loyal Member
Member # 8197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohatma   Email mohatma   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be good. I really wan to get one of her clips. Her toes and soles are awesome.
Posts: 94 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's sexy as hell and def. deserves it. I'd also like to see her in an footjob video but i dunno if she does'em.
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toronto_dude
Major Player
Member # 15523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toronto_dude   Email toronto_dude   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES
Posts: 150 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blablabla08008
Loyal Member
Member # 19723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blablabla08008   Email blablabla08008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I second, or 5th that by now.
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Above Existence
Loyal Member
Member # 9489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Above Existence   Email Above Existence       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by conerz:
She's sexy as hell and def. deserves it. I'd also like to see her in an footjob video but i dunno if she does'em.

I too, would like to see a footjob of her in a french pedicure.

--------------------

Posts: 73 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
French tip footjob action, oh, yes.
Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Above Existence
Loyal Member
Member # 9489

That's the way to go.

--------------------

solelover21
Board Regular
Member # 2254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I agree. She has pretty much the best feet ever. As a sole guy I can't help but love them.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hervesanchez
Loyal Member
Member # 22232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hervesanchez   Email hervesanchez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wrinkly soles and oil! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
The right angle, the right pose of a beautiful female foot is one of the most elegant and seductive sights ever. . .

Posts: 80 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much Above Existance and everyone. I would love to be a featured model if I was asked. I would make ya'll the most awesome set you have ever seen. Thank ya'll so much for your support....Love ya.. Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I don't have the Right Stuff

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you would make a great feature model. Probably one of the best
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
I guess I don't have the Right Stuff

You've got the right stuff in all the right places.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you tried this Shelley?

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/featrequirements.html

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links