Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Looking at other girls bare feet online

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking at other girls bare feet online
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you think it's wrong to look at other girls bare feet? (and what i mean by that is pictures of girls feet on Wus or other foot fetish websites or feet video clips on Youtube etc)

The reason i ask this is because i have a really special special special girl to me on Myspace that i talk too alot and she knows about my foot fetish and accepts me just the way i am and loves me no matter what and even lets me talk about doing things to her feet as much as i want to. And we both have already met a few times (we are meeting each other again in May).

She only takes pictures of her bare feet for me (NOBODY else) and she still knows that i look at other girls feet online (with video clips and such) and she doesn't seem to care or mind at all. I have found a real gem in her this girl [Smile] i have been blessed big time.

Anyways thank you for listening! [Big Grin]

Take care everybody and God Bless

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YupThatsMe
Board Regular
Member # 12880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YupThatsMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a girlfriend who knows all about my foot fetish (although technically its not a fetish unless you can't get sexually excited without the presence of feet, so I guess I just like feet a whole whole lot), anyway, she is pretty chill about me checking out other chicks feet, I often rewind TIVO to get a better look at some chick's foot (while watching with her) and she doesn't seem to mind (we've been together for 3 years or so).

I'd say it depends on your relationship and the girl. If she doesn't mind, then its probably up to your conscience whether or not you consider it wrong to look at and appreciate the attractiveness of other women, whatever part of them you may be looking at.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links