Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet are disgusting and other thing I hate (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Feet are disgusting and other thing I hate
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say a girl saying to me feet are disgusting is the worst thing ever. I can't stand complimenting a girl on a pedicure or offering a massage then I hear- feet are disgusting or eww my feet are gross. Another thing I hate (since I'm a student) going to school if there is an attractive girl in my class and she never comes in wearing flip flops or any sandals ( i just say flip flops bc I favor those the most). Happened in high school also- yea girls wearing sneakers in 80 plus degree weather- real fun.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your post is DRIPPING with disappointment, man. rest assured, you arent alone. one of the first girls i told about my fetish kept insisting that her feet werent pretty. i felt like grabbing hold of her and yelling "I'm the guy with the fetish!!!! I WOULD KNOW if you have nice feet! I'm the expert!". i never did it, but you get the point

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend loves her feet, and the attention i like to give them. Pedicures and all, and a friend of hers knows about my fetish and was over the one nite and it was brought up, she said "i think feet are disgusting, when do i get a pedicure?" At which point my girlfriend asked for me to do both of their feet, so i did. And the girl who said they're disgusting, still says she doesn't like them but demands another pedicure... So sometimes they may still dislike them, and their own in general, but still enjoy the attention. Oh the irony

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The amount of times I've heard women say their feet are disgusting. Problem is it was never in my conversation, like it would always be in a conversation behind me in theatre studies or something. I couldn't pipe up or raise an objection for fear of them finding out about my particular 'brand of fun'.
Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my girlfriend does'nt like her feet. but with my persistence i think she is gradually learning that men do like feet but i still don't think she can see why..it is frustrating buti guess all you can do is keep trying!
Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
k's
Board Regular
Member # 23080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for k's   Email k's   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my girlfriend used to hate her feet, but now she enjoyes it when i worship them. i think most of em just need to get used to it, seeing as how most women (that i've met anyways) seem to think its wierd at first.
Posts: 16 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would say to her it's not as disgusting as a pussy or in a girl's case when they suck on some nasty weiner. feet are much better in relative comparison to the quote unquote "normal" stuff.

give her a piece of your mind man [Wink]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Octoberbaseball I know what you mean. It's like women walking around in sandals don't expect comments about their feet. If you're wearing foot revealing shoes, then you expect for people to at least look. It's same thing as a woman wearing tight pants with wording plastered across the butt. It's there to draw attention to it.

The best we can do is continue to educate women on the beauty of feet. I've heard many of the same comments from women and some of them have unattractive feet. Some women are a little more receptive to it.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler D, I like that way of thinking.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler D put it the same way i have to many girls... "You wanna suck on my toes!? that's gross!!"--usually right after she's playfully put her finger on your lip, or in your mouth/vise versa. And as well as oral as tyler said.

When put into perspective, if the girls been wearing shoes and socks all day, they've touched less than any part of the body and has less chance of real contamination, where as hands even if washed regularly constantly come into contact with all kinds of germs and whatnot.

And if that won't convince 'em, "then we'll give ya a and pedicure before hand"

--------------------

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I heard the mouth contained the most bacteria anyway, so feet cant b gross until u put 'em in your mouth:)

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
since my last post my girlfriend has come to accept her feet and grow in confidence. i think you can find if you have the patience that some women can be swayed into thinking differently!
Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Of course lamp, that's the spirit! Sometimes patience is key. Actually, in almost all things, patience is key. If ya get into a relationship and throw something completely new at a girl and expect her to be all gung ho about it right off the bat, and to know exactly how to do things or just to accept it right away just wont work out so well.

Give her time to become comfortable and to know for certain what it is you're into, then you usually have the good makings of a great time.

--------------------

Blondetoes
Loyal Member
Member # 23795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blondetoes   Email Blondetoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love showing my feet off and love the attention they get, I was a bit freaked out when my partner said people where looking at my feet. But now it is a real turn on knowing that people feel the same way about my feet as my partner does.

--------------------
www.myspace.com/travelwithsusie
Come down and stay a while, lots of lovely pictures for you too see.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by killa:
i felt like grabbing hold of her and yelling "I'm the guy with the fetish!!!! I WOULD KNOW if you have nice feet! I'm the expert!".

Everyone in my office knows about my fetish. I asked one of the girls if I could take pictures of her feet. She said "why, my feet are ugly." So I said just what you wanted to say. She finally let me get photos and so far I've gotten about 125 pix.
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links