Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » sexy feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: sexy feet
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At the bar in my hometown a few weeks ago I met this girl and I don't remember how it came up but we ended up talking about my liking feet. Last night at the bar this girl walks in the bar and again we got talking about feet. I mentioned that I have never asked a woman to to show me her feet. She replied "Would like like to see what my feet look like?" I responded "Would you". Well then she took off the shoe of her right foot and then the sock and she showed me what that foot looked like. It was the sexiest I had ever seen in my life. She even had a toering. She said that her feet were pretty. I said they are sexy and I liked the toering. That is far as it went for the feet last night. I just thought it was cool that I woman I barely no would show me her feet
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gotta love it when stuff like that happens bro [Smile]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sure do. She even said I should ask other women to see their feet
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cool! Nice to encounter a woman who appreciates the beauty of her own feet too!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow.. props to you for even being so open and forward.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
props to alcohol!
women just become WOMEN again when booze are involved [Big Grin]

(a sober woman wouldve called the cops on you)

Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

quote:
Originally posted by GimmeFeet:
props to alcohol!
women just become WOMEN again when booze are involved [Big Grin]

(a sober woman wouldve called the cops on you)

Well we both were pretty sober. I never would have imagined this hottie would show me her feet. I think she really liked it too. She didn't hesitate to remove her shoe or sock.
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hope u got her digits!
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

well here is the thing. She is kinda engaged

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links