Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Great trip to Asia...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Great trip to Asia...
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back from (where else) Asia, I spent a week there on business, all in Thailand this time. And like so many others recently I to experienced a first. Let me preface this with the following; all of the girls I’ve hooked up with in Asia have fulfilled all my foot fetish desires completely but whether or not they’re totally into it, well that’s debatable as far as I’m concerned. They let me have my way with their feet but probably enjoy the vaginal intercourse & oral sex a lot more… I hope anyway!!! They don’t mind the fetish but straight sex is probably more the norm, especially in the countries of SEA where feet are view as dirty and not sought after sexually in most cases. China & Japan… whole different story! [Thumbs Up]

Moving on…

I met a girl few years ago while on holiday in the Kingdom. She was a waitress back then and 22. Over the years I spent the odd lunch or coffee date with her, nothing serious. Back in March I finally mustered the nerve to ask her out and we had a blast. She’s a very petit 26 year old now, very fair complexion, and sadly only average feet… Which really doesn’t matter, I still think she’s hot!!! Well, to make a long story short, after spending the first few days of my trip with her & then partying during the Thai New Year’s celebration, we had sex for the first time… It was awesome. At one point I had her on her back & propped up on a pillow, her feet next to my face… I was surprised to find her feet actually looked quite nice, her soles smooth, toes well shaped, and her nails… Well the nails need some work (there a little short) but who cares, I didn’t at that point. So I go ahead & start sucking on those toes & licking her soles… It was great. The more I sucked, the more she pushed… She tried to put her whole foot in my mouth on more than one occasion, needless to say that wasn’t going to happen. The next few days were amazing, sex was great and whenever we found ourselves hotel bound she’d ask for a foot massage, a foot caress, or simply rest her feet on my lap. I finally made the statement “you really like having feet taken care of?” There was a little blush & a big smile and she replied “Kha, sabai mak mak kha”, basically yes, very very good. So I think I’ve found my Thai foot friend, maybe a little more… We’ll see [Fingers Crossed]

Sorry about the long winded post, just sharing [Cheers]

Asiafoot

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moving on.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats great bro! Nothing like finding a girl who truly likes/loves her peds taken care of...or in this case licked and sucked on!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Feeties:
Moving on.

It’s well known that you don’t care for the way I choose to live my life, so why even view the thread. If you don’t like, don’t click. As always, you can have the last word [Bow Down]
Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
thats great bro! Nothing like finding a girl who truly likes/loves her peds taken care of...or in this case licked and sucked on!

Thanks a lot man, I've always felt very fortunate regarding these foot encounters... I owe a lot to the girls for sure! [Cheers]
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any foot encounter is a good one! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's the other story about Chinese and Japanese feet? I find Asian women, particulary Chinese, to have the most active, expressive and sensual feet. Is your experience the same?
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

quote:
Originally posted by eusak:
What's the other story about Chinese and Japanese feet? I find Asian women, particulary Chinese, to have the most active, expressive and sensual feet. Is your experience the same?

Heya eusak,

No real other story, just the fact that feet as a sexual object are definitely part of Chinese & to a much lesser extent Japanese culture…Basically the foot wasn’t shunned but revered (more so in Chinese culture which is well known & documented). I’ve dated several & actually married a Chinese woman… Foot play was just part of sexual routine with all of them. As far as Japanese girls go, most are really adventuress when it comes to sex and fetishes. The trick is to meet them away from Japan. Once they’re away from their “cultural zone” (read outside of Japan), most will try anything (within reason!!!)… I’ve had a few foot flings with Japanese girls on vacation, most didn’t want intercourse but oral & foot fetish stuff (in my case) was well inbounds. Back to your question regarding Chinese feet in particular... I love them & yes, I find Chinese women are quite sensual (overall) and more than happy when catering to a foot fan… IMHO Asian women in general seem far more accepting of a foot fetishist than say your average Western gal, they just seem less hung up on things. Again this is only IMHO!!! Don’t wanna start trouble here! [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links