Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is this wrong?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is this wrong?
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At times to satisfy my foot fetish I may say to a girl that I'm studying massage therapy and part of me studying is by getting experience by giving a massage. Sometimes some of these girls do say yes, but I am not studying that stuff. Is this wrong?
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hell no bro!Its only wrong if it doesnt work! [Tongue]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True but honestly sometimes it has gone too far like I would at the end say you have really nice feet then I kiss the foot.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in a way yes and in a way no. yes cuz you're lying to her but no cuz its not like you whip your cock out and start jerking off!

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

True but I got really scared after hearing a post about a teacher who kissed someone's foot. What if I do the massage technique with a girl then kiss her foot then she feels offended then I'm screwed. press charges?
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nah bro..I cant see a chick freaking out THAT much...its possible but as long as she consented to the massage and you werent forceful in your actions then she has no basis for pressing charges.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

True but sometimes I like to stay safe but it's hard with temptation.
candyshop
Major Player
Member # 8374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candyshop   Email candyshop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what the hell.. i was expecting some real freaky stuff when I read the subject [Tongue] ..

Dude..you're a genius..massage is the key to get those feet in your hands. I can however understand the incentive the grab the foot and kiss it. [Tongue] lol.. well that's something else..she can feel offended. But hey at least you can get your hands on feet. THere are LOTS of FF-guys who almost never touch a foot..like me [Cry] ..

How many times did your trick work?

Posts: 113 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Well some people weren't interested at all but I would say the more girls I ask at least some of them have to say yes even if it means asking 20 girls and only 2 say yes. Trick has worked at the beach. Part I get scared about though is what if I get a reputation as a guy harrassing girls going around doing this?
hkhyiby
Major Player
Member # 3109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hkhyiby   Email hkhyiby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
49 other states to choose from [Big Grin]

--------------------
Bfkmg

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uef
Board Regular
Member # 22564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for uef   Email uef   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe you could do a part time course,who knows what rewards are waiting.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as long as you can postpone the boner for shortly after you're done (ie such as when your hit the restroom afterwards to sniff your hands), you'll be just fine IMO. and besides what better place to unleash the little guy anyway [Wink]

i'm pretty liberal when it comes to what is wrong though. i had a street hooker at my place the other night doing a footsniff video with me. and when she passed out cold on my bed i proceeded to videotape myself rubbing my dick against her soles til I cummed and I made perverted heavy breathing foot fetish sounds right before I cummed. and even better was I got her consent for it on camera the following morning [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chuckles
BANNED
Member # 9749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chuckles   Email Chuckles       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually the first night I got to really get to know my current girlfriend she kept saying how cold her feet were. I had her sit behind me and and took of her socks to rub her soles and hold her toes. I sat there with such a huge bone and im sure her friends noticed, especially her cousin (my age) who likes to have her feet worshipped. I luckily got a few chances of shrimping with her beore my girlfriend and I started dating but neither of them have brought up the situation. That night my gf also fell of the chair and i got a face full of sole for a few seconds while she laid on the florr laughing.
Posts: 86 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links