Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » One more for the foot guys

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: One more for the foot guys
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So i'm at work on break the other nite, and we're outside smoking cigarettes in what we call the smoke shack (small little building with a heat lamp). Sitting around the table having a smoke, talkin to one of the guys on the right of me when a co-worker in our sanitation department comes in and he sits down and peels his sanitation boot off (fireman steeltoe boots pretty much, we work in chemical in sanitation) and readjusts his sock, as he is about the best lookin girl in the plant who also works in sanitation with us walks in and takes the seat across from him... Now this guy's funny as it is, but makes a smart comment

"Oh michelle, my feet are killin me will ya rub them for me!?"

Of course she replies no, and we all start laughing discussin how gross that might be, when he says "I bet your husband rubs them for you all the time, but you'd never rub his"

To which she replied, "Hell yes, atleast every other day!"

Some other conversation between the 4 of us just random laughter and joking about her getting a massage or what ever and smart comment about "How can anybody stand to do that, must be a freak with a foot fetish who likes givin foot massages!" Says the guy to the right of me, (mark)

Michelle's starts to say something about how she takes care of her feet..."I take care of my feet! There in good shape!" (she's also probably the best looking woman on our shift and damn good in my opinion for being in her early 30's)
And normally, i dont just throw it out there to a bunch of co-workers that are oh, about 15 years older than myself(i'm 20) , but to hell with it.

"Hey, i've got a foot fetish!"

The two guys just kind of shut the hell up, sat there while michelle said "I give myself soaks and scrubs on a weekly/bi-weekly basis"

To which i replied "I give my girlfriend a pedicure atleast once every week, if not bi-weekly. And she definitely loves the hell out of it.

It was interesting the smile i got from her soon as she heard i did that. And how the other two guys callin names and pokin fun at what seemed to be irrelevant turned out to make them both look rather out of place.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About time! Give yourself a pat on the back for whipping out the balls and telling people about your love for feet! Keep us updated if your coworker decides to ask you for "a hand"! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha i doubt she will, and i always keep the balls out, they make a great conversation piece [Wink]

Haha, but on the real, i've never been too shy about it, i just tell it how it is, i dont usually say anything in a large group of people like that just because it's not their business. But hey, they were talkin about something they knew nothing about. But i dont think she'll need a hand, she's married. But if she weren't... Hell yeah

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing wrong with showing her a "few tricks of the trade"! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footguys 1

Uninformed 0

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way to "MAN UP!" [Cheers] This is one way to become comfortable in your own skin about what you like. Good job!

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that's what's up. I bet you those other dudes are gonna go home and rub their wives feet. lol.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
takeoffyoursocks
Major Player
Member # 15425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for takeoffyoursocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I'm very impressed! I can honestly say I wouldn't have had the balls to say that! [Cheers]
Posts: 127 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chuckles
BANNED
Member # 9749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chuckles   Email Chuckles       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had an experience almost the same once at work not too long ago. Two ladies, maybe 25 and 30 were talking about how sore their feet were. Danielle (30) tells Danielle (25) [both have the same name, imagine what an orgy, involving feet or otherwise, would be like shouting their names] that her husband rubs her feet everynight she comes home from work. Danielle (20) replies "I wish my fiance would do that" and my response was "If either of you lovely ladies need a foot massage with oils and scented lotions, just let me know. i get a real pleasure from rubbing a woman's feet" both smiled and walked away giggling, i dont even care if they were laughing at me, it was hott!
Posts: 86 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice job. congratulations to you for having the cajones to speak your mind.

(and congrats to me for reaching post #100 after seven years of lurking on this board. [Smile] )

cheers,
dl

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim Crowefeet
BANNED/Chuckles
Member # 22818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jim Crowefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats on the forwardness
Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blurting it out eh. That takes guts. Well done.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links