Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » There is a God

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: There is a God
ToeSucker Scott
Loyal Member
Member # 18112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker Scott   Email ToeSucker Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted a story a while back telling you when an estate agent came to the flat I was renting. Well we met again [Smile]

Me and my girlfriend are looking at houses to buy and we found this house we liked the look of so we arranged a viewing. The estate agents were the same ones from the flat so I was hoping to strike lucky and get the same person [Fingers Crossed] With the viewing arranged we sat outside the house waiting and within five mins she turned up. It was the same lady. She got out the car and I noticed straight away she was wearing black flip flops. She didn't have any nail polish on this time but hear toes looked amazing without it. As she was showing us the house my eyes were firmly fixed on her gorgeous feet, we headed upstairs and being a gentlmen with a foot fetish I let her go before me so I could get a good at her soles. With each step her soles would wrinkle up then stretch out, my love muscle was going beserk. We finished viewing the house and went outside to talk about it and my eyes were still obsessed by her feet. She took our details and gave us her card saying basically if theres any other house we like to give her a call.

I can't really remember much of the house so I might just have to arrange a second viewing!!

--------------------
Let Me Suck Your Toes

Posts: 80 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I love experiences like that. But how did you get to look without your girl getting jealous?

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's a bit of a heady experience when you have your SO with you in flip-flops or sandals and another good looking gal showing off her feet who's "at your service" so to speak like in your experience.

As scrunchlover asked, your gal didn't notice?

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say a "second viewing" is in order! [Thumbs Up] And maybe you can give her a tip, if she takes her shoes off, in your presence!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links