Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » First Real Footjob

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: First Real Footjob
OneGiantLeap
Major Player
Member # 17819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneGiantLeap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well the other day, my girlfriend comes by in flip flops (Finally, spring weather!), and surprises me with a french pedicure, which by the way is one of my FAVORITE looks. [Drool] So she lies down and raises her foot up after noticing me staring and she's like.. "You souped?" So I respond, "Obviously".

Well a bit later, I end up on the end of the couch, and after I massage her feet for about 30 or so minutes, I move her foot up and begin to suck on her toes. This causes her to take her other foot and start rubbing it against my crotch. Now, she's rubbed me out a few times through my jeans, but has never actually given me a footjob per se. So after about a minute I decide to go for it, and unzip my pants to which she just kind of looks and me and smiles. After positioning her feet everything was great. I'll be posting pictures soon. [Big Grin]

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=006944

[ April 26, 2007, 01:37 PM: Message edited by: OneGiantLeap ]

Posts: 141 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wohooo!- good for you bro! I can see the smile on your face! and picture too!? Can't wait to see them!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chuckles
BANNED
Member # 9749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chuckles   Email Chuckles       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reminds me exaclty of one of my first foot jobs. Way too go dude!
Posts: 86 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links