Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Classic TV/Movies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Classic TV/Movies
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any scenes from older shows or movies that stood out for you? I recall this one moment in Gilligan's Island when Gilligan tripped and fell at Ginger's feet while she was showering, prompting her to stroke his face with one and rub it under his nose (!). Never really see that sort of thing on television these days... I also recall a moment in Batman when this girl knocked Robin out, then sat and propped her feet up on him.

Anyone know of any medieval-type movies with barefoot female rulers?

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn, i dont remember that one and i know i was always thinking that a deserted island would be a perfect place for some barefoot action.

i just caught the 1st episode of I Dream of Jeannie and there's a scene where she walks out of the bedroom after showering and they pan up her body starting at her feet! the kids were there so i couldnt stop and rewind and by the time i got a chance to check again, it was gone from On Demand

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chuckles
BANNED
Member # 9749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chuckles   Email Chuckles       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had noted in a previous post that I saw two episodes of The Elephant Show from Nickelodeon with Lois walking barefoot playing in a creek, and a concert where Sharon & Lois (Bram too, not barefoot thank goodness) switched shoes back and forth. Instant bone at a very young age. Anyone see anyclips from either episode?
Posts: 86 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A great skit from ROWAN AND MARTIN'S LAUGH-IN: A pretty brunette gets a foot massage from a nerdy guy. He asks her to marry him, and she accepts. Then he produces a ring--and places it on her toe!
THE DICK VAN DYKE SHOW--Mary Tyler Moore gets her big toe caught in a bathtub faucet!
THAT GIRL--Marlo Thomas gets the idea to roll a bowling ball with her foot--and her big toe gets caught in the hole!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chuckles
BANNED
Member # 9749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chuckles   Email Chuckles       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seven Year Itch- Marilyn Monroe
Posts: 86 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny-D
Loyal Member
Member # 12283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny-D   Author's Homepage   Email Sonny-D   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have caps or videos of this stuff? [Big Grin]

--------------------
The perfect foot is a rare thing, you could spend your life looking for one and it would not be a wasted life.

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome rememberances. I don't remember any of those specifically, though I did watch alot of "I Dream of Jeanie." I was tantalized by her tummy along with watching for her feet.

I'd love to see some of those classic moments!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ender
Board Regular
Member # 11713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ender   Email ender   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there was a movie called "The Last Emporor", not an old movie, perhaps done in the 80's, and there was a scene where the mistress(?) and the emporor's wife are alone in a room in this mansion and the mistress takes the wife's stocking off slowly and then slides her toes in and out of her mouth for a minute, then places a ring on her big toe.....i was 11, thinking "you mean you could THAT with feet, too?"
Posts: 31 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barbara Eden mostly wore slippers on I DREAM OF JEANIE, didn't she?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Revon
Board Regular
Member # 18487

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Revon   Email Revon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was an episode of Three's Company where Janet propped her bare feet up on the coffee table and stretched her toes. They showed this for about 10-15 seconds, if I remember correctly.
Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon run in the 80s, April O' Neil had her soles tickled with a feather, I don't think it was Shredder but rather one of those miscellaneous villains.

~AF05~

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chuckles
BANNED
Member # 9749

check youtube for both the 3's Company and TMNT clips, Ive seen them both before worth while

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links