Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Multiple footjobs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Multiple footjobs
footman6900
Loyal Member
Member # 14006

Icon 11 posted      Profile for footman6900   Email footman6900   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I often fantasize having 2 or more female footjob partners. I have seen them in different websites and it really turns me on!

I wonder if anybody here has actually experienced and received footjob from 2 or more women simultaneously!

Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I wish [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chuckles
BANNED
Member # 9749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chuckles   Email Chuckles       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually I did... twice... one occassion with 3 40-50 y/o women and another time with 2 of my younger sister's friends. Best damn experience!
Posts: 86 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman6900
Loyal Member
Member # 14006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman6900   Email footman6900   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
chuckles, please give the details of your footjob experience with 2 of your younger sister's friends!
Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would be great cuz I'd have them both chanting to me at the end in sync: "Cum... Cum... Cum... Cum... Cum... Cum... Cum... Cum... Cum... Cum... Cum... Cum... Cum... Cum... Cum... Cum... Cum... Cum... Cum..."

until i exploded and they both laughed at me [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footman6900:
I often fantasize having 2 or more female footjob partners.

I've also fantasized about this many times before (my wife and her best girlfriend) but never experienced it. The more the merrier I say!! Would pretty much be Nirvana!

[ April 29, 2007, 07:49 AM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've fantasized about this as well. It actually came close to happening for me one time. Both ladies knew about my fetish and were willing to do it, as I had gotten footjobs from both of them before on an individual basis. However, one of them had too much to drink that particular evening and ended up getting sick so that put a damper on things.... So close, and yet, so far! I'm still hoping that it will happen one of these days for me.

Chuckles, I'm sure quite a few of us would love to read about the two experiences you had - how it happened, how you managed to pull it off, etc.. I'm sure it would make for great reading!

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa there! never even thought of that, well thats a new fantasy added to my foot related desires list.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chuckles:
Actually I did... twice... one occassion with 3 40-50 y/o women and another time with 2 of my younger sister's friends. Best damn experience!

you lucky bastard, lol.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have experienced a "double footjob" on one occasion.To be honest it was a little bit of a let down.Maybe I expected more,I don't know.I prefer to get a footjob from 1 woman while I smell the other one's feet.That makes it for me.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker84
Loyal Member
Member # 18338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker84   Email toesucker84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd probably prefer to be worshiping one woman's feet and having the other give me the footjob. Never been with 2 women at once tho...so haven't experienced a double footjob. I've had plenty of individual footjobs though
Posts: 54 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roynaba
Loyal Member
Member # 21745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roynaba   Email roynaba   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its a fantasy of mine too!!
Posts: 99 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was lucky enough to have this experience one time. I already posted this story once before but it involved two girls, a playground at night time and some happy smoke [Joint] .

footjob story from a previous post

[ April 29, 2007, 03:07 PM: Message edited by: deeparchlover ]

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of friends and her best friend gave me that fantasy on my birthday.....

They even let me take pics and vidclips of it,LOL!!!

One in a million event for me...

--------------------
One of the first amateurs....
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chuckles
BANNED
Member # 9749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chuckles   Email Chuckles       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude let's see those pics and vids!
Posts: 86 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links