Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I could use some advise...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I could use some advise...
Starscream4
Board Regular
Member # 22455

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Starscream4   Email Starscream4   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My gf now has a problem with me kissing her feet. She never had a problem with me doing this before, but after our son was born 3 months ago, it bothers her now. She cliams that she "tolerates" it, but she doesn't like it. About the only thing foot related I get to do with her anymore is give her foot massages. And of course like everyone else in Northern New York, she finds feet to be disgusting.

I would really like some advise as to what I can do about this situation.

--------------------
"Since when do you bow to your rivals?" -Seto Kaiba

Posts: 18 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Matrix
Loyal Member
Member # 20166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Matrix         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait til she's sleeping
Posts: 58 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just wait a while. women can get very depressed after giving a birth to a baby and then everything bothers them. she may not like her body at the moment, or she can be tired, or there can be 1000 other reasons. but if she liked it earlier, she's gonna like it again. buy her a present - pay for her pedicure in a good beauty salon or nice shoes or stockings. women love these things!
and good luck to both of you [Wink]

[ April 29, 2007, 05:13 PM: Message edited by: Camille ]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It might be a good idea to lay off of the "foot loving" for a little while. As Camille pointed out, your wife may not like her body right now. Also, she may think that you may be a bit too obsessed with her feet. Although you gave no indication as to how often she would indulge you in your fetish before things began changing, this also may be another possibility. She may feel neglected in that you may be putting too much attention on her feet and not the rest of her.

Personally, I would just lay back and not force the issue for awhile. Concentrate on her entirely and not just her feet. Give her a massage on another part of her body other than her feet. Stay away from her feet entirely and don't expect footplay, or anything, in return afterwards. It's possible that she might be picking up from you a sense of neediness when it comes to having her feet and that could be making her resentful and a bit angry. Good luck!

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
same thing happened to me recently when my girlfriend was a bit depressed. said exactly the same thing "she only does it to please me/puts up with it". she doesnt like her feet much. i took it to heart, thought there was no hope of getting her feet, got really down about it, then sexually frustrated and then ended up argueing with my lady trying to force her etc. i discovered this got me nowhere...

with some advice from the good people on this board i learnt a lot. and the trick i think is to realise it is just a phase and have faith in your fetish. as soon as you can make your partner smile, feel relaxed and also get the sex life back in full swing you'll be suprised how willing she may be. just give her some good lovin!

i ended up having a lot of uneeded arguements with my lady when the trick was to communicate without getting too angry or upsett with her as this only put pressure on the situation. i told her how i have natural strong urges for her feet which i cannot supress, its part of me and she has to accept that. think we've come to a compromise now. i also try to set a playfull mood.

she also told me she doesnt like me obsessing over her feet so i try not to go overboard, but i know deep down she likes having that ability to turn me on.

im no expert as all women are different but key thing is positive attitude. have a little patientce and if you play your cards right im sure you can get some good foot lovin

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give your wife some time.

Whatever you do, DON'T play with her feet while she is sleeping. It's disrespectful, and if she wakes up to you doing that, you will just affirm for her that it is somehow creepy, and her dislike for it will only grow.

Time and patience. And honesty. Don't be afraid to talk about it, just don't bring it up constantly and make her tired of the subject.

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got back from across the country working for about 2 months.Before I left I was recieving LOTS of foot play..whether it be sucking on toes or FJ's I was playing with my girls feet EVERYDAY sometimes 2 or 3 times a day! Sorry to brag fellas [Big Grin] but since I got back about a week ago I have recieved 2 FJ's! I know I know a lot of guys on here would slap me right now but when you go from recieving them EVERYDAY to almost none it sucks balls! It's like crack or something! [Tongue] I asked her about it today and she said before I left she was used to it in a way and enjoyed it..its just going to take some time for her to get used to it again. She told me to just "lay off" the sexual advances of doing her feet and instead offer to massage them and not to expect foot play right afterwards. So my advice would be to just give it time and give LOTS of massages! She loves them and my girl did not give birth so I can only imagine that your's would LOVE it immensely!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starscream4
Board Regular
Member # 22455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Starscream4   Email Starscream4   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all of your advice! I guess I'll just take it slow and wait it out. But as bluetoelover said, it is like being on crack, lol.

--------------------
"Since when do you bow to your rivals?" -Seto Kaiba

Posts: 18 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great advice from the lady and gents. Give it some time and her some space, and gradually work back into it. Hopefull it's just her mood or a phase. Might have to have some discussions about it if she continues to be against it.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dinosaurjr
Loyal Member
Member # 20300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dinosaurjr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are New Englanders really that sterile and conservative? Just moved back to the midwest from So-Cal. Nobody is conservative there. I talked about foot fetish to some of my co-workers all the time. Girls included. The girls just thought it was "funny".

--------------------
Winter time sucks.. pretty female soles are hibernating.

Posts: 79 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links