Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How controlling is your foot fetish? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How controlling is your foot fetish?
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
Today in the U.K. was a very warm day not extremely hot but very warm, I work in my town and sometimes have lunch in my favourite cafe, the streets and shops were busy with shoppers and the sunshine always brings out alot of nice footwear, the latest style is wedge sandals so nice to see some high arched feet. I was sat in the restaurant and two girls I would say ion their twenties were in there having a meal, the one was blond the other brunette both had some lovely footwear on, the first girl had some sandals which were open toe wedges with painted red toenails, she was lifting her foot out of her shoes, too much to take sometimes, the other had these backless flat shoes which have a closed toe, she was slipping her feet in and out of them she looked like she had a french pedicure but could not see too much without being caught, both were shoe dipping and dangling. My fetish is so strong I just cannot help but look, today a woman caught me looking, she gave me a stare that she knew I maybe had a foot fetish it is so obvious when you have so many beautiful feet about. My question to all is how controlling is your fetish for feet? I have to go out everyday and catch some nice sightings worried I will miss a nice pair of feet and shoes. My fetish controls me 24/7 and I am constantly looking at feet much to my girlfriend's jealously sometimes

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know what you mean. I do the same as you and I'm constantly on the hunt for nice feet. It's of course worse (or better depending on your perspective) with this nice European weather.

MCN

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where i work i tend to see all kinds of women wearing various sandals, flip flops, etc. so i'm constantly looking at their feet. even some of my co-workers have them on at times which makes it nice. so i guess it kinda controls me to an extent, but it's not like every woman i see w/ them on i look just the ones i find attractive. trust me, there's some nasty feet that come into the store.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am 60 years old and female feet are in my mind I'd say 70% of the time and at times even more. I have been like this my entire life. I have tried to figure out why I am so "Addicted" to female feet but have never found an answer.

My wife has great feet and indulges me all the time. You'd think that would satisfy me. But the Lure strange feet keeps me looking constantly. The first thing I check out when I see a girl is her feet. Even when her feet are not revealed by her shoes, I try to imagine the feet inside the shoe.

You are not alone, but unfortunately it never ends no matter how old you are. I have accepted it as a life long addiction. Thank God for my wife. She understands and gives me whatever I want as often as possible.

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I doesn't have total control over me. If i got say 3-4 days without any foot action with my gf or heck even masturbate, i notice women's feet alot more and i get aroused way too quickly.

Nothing worse than having to get up and walk across the a hall after 5 minutes of oogling a girls feets as she dangles her heels.

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it controls me alot, to be perfectly honest. i noticed them alot, and i seem to be more focused the warmer it gets outside. i end up usually masterbating about 3-4 times a day because of it.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chuckles
BANNED
Member # 9749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chuckles   Email Chuckles       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think ive gotten worse recently (past few weeks) been taken lots of pics and vids especially on my phone from school, soon work will come into play. it hurts me bad right now with finals for school coming next week too, and i have six 6 page papers due monday!
Posts: 86 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to admit I've become hooked on candidly recording footplay. Of course, since I live in the Northeast US, this isn't much of a factor for about 5 to 6 months out of the year. However, when the weather gets warm, I can't help spending any free time I have in the park looking for footplay to capture. I know its risky and immoral, but its extremely gratifying to watch those tapes in the comfort of my own home after a long day of taping. Plus, they help to get me through the cold weather months. Sometimes I do feel a bit remorseful after I nut though. Its kind of pathetic!
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm definitely under the spell! It's on my mind VERY frequently.

Fortunately with the availability of stuff on the internet and so many girls/women showing their feet, you don't have to go hunting as far and wide as you used to.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's very controlling for me. I actually blatently look, not stare, but if the girl is talking to me, face to face, i'll look down for 2 seconds and check her feet.

If she comes off like a ***** i just say "you have pretty feet".

I mean come on, women KNOW they get pedicures for us guys to look at, don't give me any bullsquat about "oh it makes me feel good having nice toes"...STFU lol.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mine offers me no control. all i can do is think of her feet much of the day and then i need to masterbate when my ding dong gets hard, which is quite often unfortunately [Cry]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah same on my mind all the time, anywhere i go thats what i look for first when i see a women. i can't get their feet off my mind!!!

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beamont
Loyal Member
Member # 21780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beamont   Email beamont   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree. It's always on my mind when I go somewhere. If I see a cute girl... I look at her feet. Or if I'm looking more towards the ground... if I see pretty feet, I check the girl out. It's automatic.
Posts: 94 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markymark88
Major Player
Member # 19450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markymark88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i masterbate 10 times a day
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Edward De Vere
Loyal Member
Member # 8565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Edward De Vere   Email Edward De Vere   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya, i try to not pay attention at school, but it seems like the more i try not to look the more i do. All the girls that like wearing flip flops love to fidget in their chairs. These girls are constantly wiggling and moving their feet too! I'll be trying to listen to my professor and i cant keep eye contact with the teacher SUCH a distraction. LOL

--------------------
Smooth and intriguing like i said!

Posts: 75 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links