Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ever see a 60+ female with pretty feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ever see a 60+ female with pretty feet?
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just came back from the mall. Simply put an obviously older woman was sitting in the food court and I sat near with a great view of her sandaled feet. Honest, they were incredible. She played with her shoes and posed her feet in a ton of different positions. She had to be in her late 60's or early 70's. Very rare to see feet like that on a older woman.

Any of you ever seen similar?

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen early sixties...pleasent surprise.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say early 60's also. Nice to see them I might add. Gives me hope for aging gracefully. He he.
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiarch1
Board Regular
Member # 17718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiarch1   Email hiarch1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live for these 35 to 65 rock my world if they blessed with high arches. Wearing flats and pants so they know I am not looking at their legs, get back to me we could compare notes
Posts: 42 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know it's rare but I knew a 72-year old woman with great feet and she still wore flops and painted her toes with intricate designs!!!

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see sexy feet of various ages. I don't think a woman's feet stop being attractive just because she gets older, unless she doesn't wear the right size shoes and gets bunions.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have, just not often enough. Living in a prime retirement state (Florida) that's of course warm most year around- almost all the old women wear some type of open toed footwear. In most cases it's enough to make you gag- but every so often you get a ringer.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markymark88
Major Player
Member # 19450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markymark88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont want my ladies to get old :-(
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't seen too many double takes in the 60+ range, but I will be on the look out.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not possible

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Def. see a number of women in that range with delectible feet. Always wanted to get with a 'mature' chick myself, never got the chance.
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Imagine how amazing those feet would be when they were in their prime.

WHOA! i have seen a few older ladies, i wouldn't say 60...but i am sure i will one day

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I have. In fact if you check out Champagne from the Southern Charms site, http://www.southern-charms.com/champagne/photos.htm , you'll find some nice foot shots of her.

Here are a few from the current free sections.

EDIT: Oops. Apparently I can't post pics here. I'll post them in the Pics section then.

[ May 05, 2007, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: footspy ]

Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links