Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you NOT like your woman's feet / toes?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do you NOT like your woman's feet / toes?
Feetrhot
Major Player
Member # 11430

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Feetrhot   Email Feetrhot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you currently with someone whos feet you are not at all interested in?
My girlfriend is a wonderful person and very hot, i'm acually very fortunate to have landed such a good girl. However, in the feet department she just doesn't have what i'm looking for. I'm pretty picky as far as foot shape goes and really only like high arches and pretty toes. No shocker there if you have ever read my comments on other peoples pics or posts. I could probably look past her flattish feet and focus more on her toes IF i were attacted to her toes but i got hit with a negative in that dept too.
I refuse to let something like my foot fetish do harm to our relationship because as i've said she is a wonderful person and i love her very much...and she's hot lol, but i'd like to know who else is in a similar relationship.

--------------------
Higharches are hot!

Posts: 215 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I salute you for not wanting to jeapordize your relationship just over her feet. Atually I have dated a hot older woman some years back who had a great body but didnt have very attractive feet. Fortunately she wore nylons for me often and so that somewhat helped the situation. Hey, make love to her feet in the dark if you must. [Wink]
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well at least you're not letting something like that ruin your relationship [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I recounted in a similar thread recently I didn't really think much of my wife's feet from the time I met her through the first probably 20 years of marriage. This was due to her having pretty severe bunions on both feet. Being somewhat of a "perfectionist" I still didn't pay them much heed even after she had one surgically removed (for comfort reasons not aesthetic), preffering instead to hunt down better looking feet.

Man did things change a few years ago. It's like a lightbulb when off when I began to realize that 1)they really weren't that bad looking 2) they were all mine 3) there might be a chance that she'd do footstuff with me if I'd just confess my fetish to her. So I did.

To say the least, she "jumped in with both feet" indulging me in virtually anything I asked foot-wise, and has gotten better and better over time. I sent her a card (since we're apart right now duw to my job) that I found at WalMart that showed a picture of a barefoot guy and gal (from the waist down) laying in bed with their barefeet touching. (Very appropriate don't you think!)She just got it today and you should have heard all the foot and toe talk.

I'm not trying to say that "love is blind" but I must admit that I've fallen completely and thoroughly for her feet- and I've never been happier. Besides which, as many have said, there's way more to a woman than her feet.

Prime example:
After breaking up with the girl I dated all through high school, I dated and messed around with a younger girl who was incredibly hot from head to toe but not very smart or sophisticated (hope that doesn't sound too rude and obnoxious- I'm not either- she was just kinda a "country bumpkin") She tanned like a bitch, had a great chest, tight body and killer cute feet. Not wanting to get her pregnant I finger fucked her and she masturbated me manually and orally many a night.

Anyway I have no doubt that she would have been a virtual sex slave to me, doing anything I could possibly desire, in any way sexually. But I couldn't imagine being married to her, Couldn't even imagine what we'd talk about at the dinner table (after I "rotated her tires" of course)

[ May 03, 2007, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you completely feetluvr! I had a girlfriend in highschool and after highschool was done we still fucked around...she did not know about my FF til it came out in my circle of friends but I too am sure that she would have done anything I would have desired but yet what the hell were we to talk about later in life(i.e. supper table) although we were young I am a person to settle down...I know I know it sounds cliche, but hey thats me! [Tongue] The girl I am with now has the perfect feet in my opinion thats all that matters! Even though I see amazing feet on this site and other sites I know that my girls compare to no others! Corny I know:P
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It can be challenging to be with someone whose feet aren't up to standards, but you have to weigh the pros/cons to it all. I've dated both types (great/not so great feet). I can relate. Thank goodness my wife's feet are good to go [Thumbs Up] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tony_dyer2000
Major Player
Member # 9881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tony_dyer2000   Email tony_dyer2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think im in a similar boat, my wifes feet are below my standards, however because they are available I still indulge and to be fair i do like some aspects.

I suppose I have found the good points, e.g her soles and have focused on them.

Posts: 108 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll admit my girlfriend's are not perfect. They're kind of in the Kirsten Dunst area, most of the time, you're pretty indifferent to them, at best. But they're nowhere near as fugly as Britney Spears or my last girlfriend.

But because they're mine, I love them all the same. I like watching her toes when she doesn't know I'm watching. I like the videos I made of them for my masturbatory marathons. I just wish she would stop using polish all the damn time and switch to flip flops for once.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links