Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does Anyone Ever Watch Home Shopping Channels To Catch Good Foot Glimpses? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Does Anyone Ever Watch Home Shopping Channels To Catch Good Foot Glimpses?
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last night, between 11 and midnight Eastern time zone, United States time, QVC home shopping channel had an hour long show featuring Birkenstock shoes. The host, Lisa Robertson, and the rep who was with her, (Sally Combs, I believe), kept trying on different pairs of the Birkenstock shoes. For much of the hour, as they were changing into different shoes, both Lisa, who is incredibly hot, and Sally, who is very cute as well, were barefoot, as they sometimes rested their feet, while changing their pairs of shoes.
Do any forum members ever channel surf, and stop, at say, a woman's type show, like a home shopping channel, if there are feet on display? I confess to having done this, more than once, as this was not the first time I have watched this Sally, Lisa, or even other female hosts of home shopping channels, if there are feet on display. Bare feet are bare feet, no matter where they are, and, just because it's a home shopping channel, with a woman's show on, doesnt mean we guys can't watch as well, if there are hot female feet on display.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do. I live in Canada though and the hosts on TSC aren't as foot friendly as on QVC, at least from what I've seen of Lisa Robertson on You Tube. I'll often check to see what's airing and if they have any jewelery shows where they're selling anklets or toe rings I make sure to check it out and have my DVD recorder ready.

I also love when they have shoe shows but unfortunately lately they've been spending less and less time on the models feet and more time on the host and seller, which sadly is always a man, displaying the shoes on the counter or in their hands.

They had the Birkenstock shows last weekend iirc but Birkenstocks are ugly shoes and the models they used didn't help improve them so I didn't bother recording them.

I'll also check out shows that may give us great looks at the host's feet even though what they're selling has nothing to do with feet. Shows where they sell vacuums, rugs, outdoor accesories, exercise equipment, bedding and others will sometime provide us with great shots of the host's feet just because their feet are near what they're selling.

Do you ever record anything off of QVC Mitch?

Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, my VCR is rather old, and doesnt work, so no, I cant. However, I do try to channel surf when I am home as much as possible, to flip to QVC, and see these great foot shows.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's too bad Mitch I was hoping we might be able to trade some stuff here. You should spring for a DVD recorder. They work great.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes I'll TiVO a shopping channel if they are selling toe rings but I haven't seen anything listed recently. I used to like when the models would model shoes but lately the shoes are so ugly I don't enjoy looking at the models feet. I had a cheap DVD recorder that was the only non Sony product in my entertainment center but it stopped working (you get what you pay for!).

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

quote:
Originally posted by deeparchlover:
I had a cheap DVD recorder that was the only non Sony product in my entertainment center but it stopped working (you get what you pay for!).

What brand was it? I've got a Toshiba one myself.
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footspy:
quote:
Originally posted by deeparchlover:
I had a cheap DVD recorder that was the only non Sony product in my entertainment center but it stopped working (you get what you pay for!).

What brand was it? I've got a Toshiba one myself.
It was a Sanyo I got for $80us. It barely lasted a year. If I knew how to connect my TiVo to my computer (Phillips DVR with usb ports that are listed as 'for future use') I could still burn DVDs. I read something about the series 2 having the technology but I bought my DVR too early and it is a series 1.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's especially good is when they advertise foot spas, lotions, and parrafin baths. You then get to see lotsa bare feet!
I wonder how they'd react if a guy called on their testimonial line and said to the hostess, "You have beautiful feet!"

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I do...if I'm flipping through and I see a nice pair of barefeet, I'll roll back and watch a few minutes. I miss those commercials with the Alka Seltzer woman's feet (the hot brunette).

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I do it all the time when I get a chance, but I think they've caught on & tried to cut back on showing the models' feet. But some of the products they can't help but to show nice feet...

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You think they've "caught on" to us? What a shame!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy4me2see
Loyal Member
Member # 6998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy4me2see   Email happy4me2see   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes they have "caught on". Why do you think HSN has all those tables with tarps in front held on by zipties? Yes I catch the good shows on HSN and QVC. I also watch the local morning shows as well as the national morning shows. I also watch Trading Spaces, LMN, Fit TV, and that woman from sell this house on A&E is smokin hot (Tanya Memme).
Posts: 60 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mikenice
BANNED
Member # 17035

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikenice   Email mikenice       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jerked off to Lisa robertson the other night. she's one of the rare hosts that tries on the different pairs of shoes as they change them up! wiggles her toes too!mmmmmmmmm
Posts: 44 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
once in a while i'll catch a show on somethign good like sandals and i'll watch for a couple minutes or watch another show and flip back for commercials.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

In the past, they've sold Birkenstocks with many of the QVC hosts, even the lovely Ms Lisa Mason. Havent seen her sell them in a while though.
One good channel to watch for feet is HSN. Due to them being in Tampa, one can see feet on that channel year round sometimes. My favorite host on there is the very cute Ms Callie Northagen. I've seen her feet quite a few times.

Mitch

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links