Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does anyone else notice...???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does anyone else notice...???
dude00284
Board Regular
Member # 22453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dude00284     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone else notice that Ms. Jessica from toetallysexy.com is Sexy Michelle from ohmyhose.com? Ohmyhose.com was cancelled for whatever reasoning and all of a sudden months later, these photos from Ms. Jessica are out but concealing her face in all body shots. The feet are identical and they even have the same unique feature like the bent inward pinky toes and the same ankle bracelet. So does anyone know the deal?
Posts: 16 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's funny that this was brought up because I was thinking that Ms. Jessica's feet look very similar to Michelle's from ohmyhose fame. The bent in pinky toe is what started me thinking.

If they are one in the same, it's great to see her back!

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dude00284
Board Regular
Member # 22453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dude00284     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read from prior posts that their community found out about her and husband's website and they didn't seem to approve. So I believe thats when they got rid of their website. So maybe she missed the foot industry so much she came back under a new alias blurring her face. I am certainly glad she may be back though because she has one of my favorite pairs of feet ever. This is just what I have kinda pieced together from former posts so don't put my theory in stone.
Posts: 16 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What community are you refering to?
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dude00284
Board Regular
Member # 22453

Her home community
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's awesome to see her back if that is indeed her! sux how she got screwed by her local community back then

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH NO!!! THAT AIN'T HER! UUHHH UHH! NOOOOO WAY!

(Wink Wink) AHEM! Let's move along, gentlemen! Keep it on the downlow!

Uhh, anybody in Michelle's neighborhood association reading this, uhh, just forget about it, okay?

This thread is over. Move along please!

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover112
Member # 19903

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover112   Email footlover112   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It most definitely is her. this ladys feet is identical to michelle's. Apparently she's been telling people that it isn't the same person but I don't believe a word of it. her feet are great though.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's definitly her and I recognize her man's penis too lol

damn for them to get into so much trouble and still do this they both must really get off on other people watching them on the net

she goes by the name jessica sampson lol

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reinforcedheelstoes:

Uhh, anybody in Michelle's neighborhood association reading this, uhh, just forget about it, okay?

I agree; I recognized it was Michelle a while back. I'm glad to see she is hanging in there and not giving-in to the prudes in her community. I bet it is in the bible belt area (no offense, just an observation/assumption [Smile] ). Lets not make big deal over it, she is still allowing her fans to see her lovely assets. So, lets enjoy and support her. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
quote:
Originally posted by Reinforcedheelstoes:

I agree; I recognized it was Michelle a while back. I'm glad to see she is hanging in there and not giving-in to the prudes in her community. I bet it is in the bible belt area (no offense, just an observation/assumption [Smile] ). Lets not make big deal over it, she is still allowing her fans to see her lovely assets. So, lets enjoy and support her. [Thumbs Up]
it's funny you mention "bible belt area" because I remember watching one of her clips, she is stroking her man with her feet while she sits on a table and they are talking about how ugly so and so's feet are at church [Big Grin]

her husband lost his job over the site

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goofballa
Major Player
Member # 3167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goofballa   Author's Homepage   Email goofballa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I lost my job over my website, I would keep the website going. Just what I would do.

--------------------
Tracy dunivan

Posts: 135 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links