Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » longer 2nd toe = in charge??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: longer 2nd toe = in charge??
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not that long ago i was told something i thought was interesting, but wasn't sure how true it is. a woman i work with whom i'd just told about my foot fetish (or more accurately she found out about it after she saw me staring at her friend's feet [Tongue] ) was telling me that a longer 2nd toe is a sign of the person in charge of the house. in other words if a woman has a longer 2nd toe, she's the one in charge of the household and the decision maker. you think there's any truth to this? this is something she had heard and was telling me about.

incidentally i finally got to see her feet, with new french pedicure, last week and she has some gorgeous feet. and her 2nd toe is longer than her big toe which i love. even got a nice sole shot when she took off her sandal for a second to adjust one of her toe rings. b-e-a-utiful [Jerkoff]

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never heard of this...although it now makes sense due to the fact that your friend that told you this has a longer second toe! [Tongue]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
I never heard of this...although it now makes sense due to the fact that your friend that told you this has a longer second toe! [Tongue]

yeah i know [Laugh] and man are her feet cute, i could suck on her toes all day man.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I partial to the 2nd toe being longer than the big toes...unless there is a huge difference. I find its good when she is giving you a FJ gives her more of a "grip"!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There may be some truth to that! Long toes seem very aristocratic and my wife's 2nd toe is a little longer than the big toe. And she does have the mouth to bitch me into submission! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually like the big toe to be equal or longer. Not too long like tapered toes ( I still lik ethat too)

But my favorite is when they are sequentially 1/8 of an inch or less shorter than each other, in perfect form.

Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

there's a lady that comes in and stocks the bread aisle, and i always check her feet out when i get the chance. she has a longer 2nd toe, but also a skinny big toe. imo very sexy feet, though i don't mind if they have a nice plump big toe and it's equal in length to the 2nd toe. just something about a longer 2nd toe that gets me going though [Big Grin]
rosedesire
Board Regular
Member # 18356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rosedesire   Email rosedesire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have heard this too, first time when i was a teen. i am living proof it is not true. *L* my second toe is longer then my first and i am one of the most submissive people you will ever meet.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it just means she has evolution toe

nothing more

nothing less

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links