Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I'm tired of jackin off. Where can a footman go to meet REAL women?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm tired of jackin off. Where can a footman go to meet REAL women?
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sick and tired of masturbating to feet on the internet. I want to know where a footman can go and meet women that love having their feet worshipped. I'm 20 and single, so bars and clubs are out of the question. Im tired of meeting women that hate feet.

Is there any hope for us, or are foot guys doomed to jack off behind closed doors and then come out to commit wierd crimes (e.g. hiding under parked cars at Wal-Mart)? Nothing foot related goes on here and even at the nearby college campus I cant just go there and come out with college chicks.

I want feet!

Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dmmgp2000
Board Regular
Member # 20759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmmgp2000   Author's Homepage   Email dmmgp2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know where you live, but if you have some $$ saved up, go to www.footnight.com and check to see if there are any foot parties in your area! I'm not putting up a shameless plug, I have been to one of the parties in Tampa and it was fun.

--------------------
See the feet of sweet Florida foot girls at FriendyFootGuy's Clips store! clips4sale.com/14757

Posts: 30 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey man, i understand your frustration, even in a relationship. but there is hope for you.

first off pull a girl without mentioning feet or really having feet as the main goal initially (as hard as that may be!) get stuff going till your comfortable and then advance with your foot fetish! hopefully she'll get into it!

easier said than done but once youve done it its cool. im no longer afraid to hold back. my problem is i go for feet too much and i think my girlfriend doesnt like it! but by the sounds of it there are plenty who are!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, 20 and single means dating lots of women until you get to one that can tolerate the foot thing. If all you are wanting is feet and nothing else then just spend the $$ like the other poster said at a Footnight Party or hire a lady if you know what I mean.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds to me like you might be spilling the foot thing way to early. If you find a nice girl date her for a while and gain her trust before letting her know. If your getting these dirty bar skanks than screw them a couple times than just bring it up during one of your sessions. If they aren't into kick them out. Cause I mean...if you meet em at the bar who cares.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker84
Loyal Member
Member # 18338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker84   Email toesucker84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
check craigslist for your area and hire someone. Or there's the foot worship palace or foot night parties.

Or simply just date people, you'd be surprised...a lot of women are open to trying this stuff or already have been with guys into it...but the guy has to make the initiative.

Probably the easiest way to get to a women's foot is offering a foot massage and then complement her feet. Then, either joke that they smell or just kiss them and say how beautiful they are. From there, you'd probably be able to go a little further and then see how she likes having her toes sucked....you wouldnt even need to say right away that you have a foot fetish to do this

Posts: 54 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go and look for 'Pretty Woman'.

When I need to fulfill the foot desire I just hire a lady and tell her what I want to do... usually suck and sniff her toes while receiving a blowjob and ending with an oily footjob.

That's the easiest way, and you can always choose different ladies.

Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dinosaurjr
Loyal Member
Member # 20300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dinosaurjr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah I agree with Silke. That's a pretty easy way, but I got my car impounded TWICE for that... now I have a misdeameanor (charge was dropped to disorderly conduct). I'm married now so I don't do that, but yeah finding a girlfriend or female-friend-with-benefits is pretty easy if you can talk to girls. Just be friendly and confident.. don't push your foot fetish out there right away or anything, but gently flirt your way into her panties. Girls pretend they're not easy, but most usually are.. Remember that every girl has a price.. some as low as five bucks and some greater than five hundred thousand bucks.. There are hot ones in all categories.. All right enough philosophy.. Just go out with your buds to the hole-in-the-wall bars or even after hours and find half-drunk chicks looking to get laid.. you don't have to have sex with them if you don't want to.. just take then in your car (find a quiet spot) and just cum on the bottoms of their feet... Who gives a shizzz if they don't call you later on.. don't bother giving them your number. [Smile] they're just bar girls. Foot fetish alone will never really give you STDs.

--------------------
Winter time sucks.. pretty female soles are hibernating.

Posts: 79 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dmmgp2000:
I don't know where you live, but if you have some $$ saved up, go to www.footnight.com and check to see if there are any foot parties in your area! I'm not putting up a shameless plug, I have been to one of the parties in Tampa and it was fun.

They are in most big cities... try them out. [Smile]

[ May 08, 2007, 01:45 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GimmeFeet:
Is there any hope for us, or are foot guys doomed to jack off behind closed doors and then come out to commit wierd crimes (e.g. hiding under parked cars at Wal-Mart)?

LOL, pretty much, but you've probably got about 7-10 years before you hit that level of desperation.

in the meantime (while you're still relatively undegenerated) go to some raves. find yourself a young impressionable knockout. you'll have it your way indeed [Laugh]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought most girls that went to bars and nightclubs were willing to experiment with anything

maybe try craigslist

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
natalya_night
Board Regular
Member # 21652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for natalya_night   Author's Homepage   Email natalya_night   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot Fetish Parties...Try one of mine, My next event is May 19th in Chicago! Join the ladies of Select Few_Chicago

--------------------
~Ms. Natalya Night~ Select Few_Chicago Foot Parties >>> http://www.myspace.com/natalya_night www.clips4sale.com/?1633

Posts: 18 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links