Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Candid foot photography that I never did

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Candid foot photography that I never did
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last weekend I had some solo downtime to kill while my wife was away. I thought about all the guys that take their cameras out in public to snap off the stealthy "candid" shots and I figured I'd give it a go.

I packed my digital camera and little camcorder in a book bag along with an actual book and made a trip to the public library. It seems like a good place to try since women are always there sitting in the little private cubicles kicking off their shoes.

I pulled in to the lot and it was packed even on a Sunday. There was a group of three college age gals leaving for their cars and all were wearing thongs with painted nails. Immediately I'm thinking I'm going to really get some great pics! Before I bring in my little magic bag of tricks I decided it woudld be best to go in first and kind of scope things out a bit to make sure that the only three girls in there didn't just leave and also to see if there was actually any place semi-private to do my set up at.

Well I walk in and make my way to one edge side of the building where desks are at and I notice that there are not any with any actual privacy dividers as I remember from my college days. There is also groups of comfy chairs set up around small tables too. And of course there are young women all over the place in various states of foot undress!

Looks like I'm going to strike gold here! Only problem is like I mentioned before no private spot to shoot pics from under a table. I feel a little let down, but I go walking through the aisles thinking I might find somewhere else better. Next thing I know another lady looking at books on the shelf wearing platform wedge sandals. She squats down to browse a lower shelf and her heels lift out of the sandals. JayZuss! Once again, no privacy for doing the creepy candids.

I go toward the more open area in the library where they have computer terminals and then my heart skips a beat. COP! Yeah, there was a cop in the library in full uniform with gun that was working security.

I excused myself from the library and went home to be a good boy until my wife came back. Sorry kids, you won't be reading about old LeDeamon in "News of the Weird".... today! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't worry, buddy, it's only the beginning of the season! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No public parks to record in? That's where I take the majority of my candids. Its a lot easier than trying to shoot/record indoors.
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should have painted up your face like the dude in your avatar and walked in there..hehe..that would be funny.Don't worry about going home empty handed man,I used to be the King of Candid back 7 years ago,not any more when I can take any foot pose of almost any girl I want..oh how I take that for granted sometimes LOL

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eusak:
No public parks to record in? That's where I take the majority of my candids. Its a lot easier than trying to shoot/record indoors.

I did that at a Ren Faire a few years back and got tons of shots. I really don't have a true need to do this it was really out of boredom more than anything. I think its the "thrill of the hunt" more than anything because most candids usually don't turn out as well as a good focused set up shot of a model anyway.

I'll try again I'm sure!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoveGirlyFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoveGirlyFeet   Email LoveGirlyFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can't disappoint us like that... The wifey's feet pix would do [Smile]
Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny story [Laugh]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've noticed the same trend- many libraries are getting away from the old "study carole" (sp?) and going to open seating, small conference rooms and cafes. The college my kids attend just completed a new library and there's not a study carole in the building.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy4me2see
Loyal Member
Member # 6998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy4me2see   Email happy4me2see   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I stumbled upon a great place to take candid pictures of women's feet the other day and not have to worry about security. The wife and I went to the zoo on a beautiful sunny day yesterday. I can't tell you the amount of women in sandals and flip flops. The wife even commented on if I'm looking more at the exhibits or other ladies feet. The great part (which I'll remember for later) was most of the women had cameras taking pictures of the animals, oblivious to what was going on around them. I thought to myself how easy could this be, I could just stand next to them or behind them with my camera and have my way. The views I got of women's feet just standing there was incredible. I know now to take my camera next time I go to the zoo.
Posts: 60 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love this story. Reminded me of a few places i've been that gave off a bad vibe for filming.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You win some, you lose some.

I take my camera EVERYWHERE I go, just in case.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roynaba
Loyal Member
Member # 21745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roynaba   Email roynaba   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep, mee 2!!! Everywhere I go I got my cam, just in case!!
Posts: 99 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links